Chapter 2

*Jack's pov (first day of school)*

I was so excited to go to school, even after the whole adopted alien thing, I was upset but I just sucked it up for now,  "have a good day Jacky, and remember not telling-" I cut of my mom by saying, "I know, don't tell anyone your an alien. I got it, bye mom" I said jumping out of the car, my sister held my hand and directed me to my classroom, "why hello there" a lady said to me, I hid behind my sister (I'm calling this sister Alice. The other sister Claire and his brothers James and Miles) Alice, "hello miss, is this the grade 1 room?" She asked nicely, I saw a lot more kids in the room, "Alice, I'm scared" I whispered, "Jacky, don't be nervous, you'll be fine, have a good day okay" she said hugging me, as she left I felt more comfortable.

"Come on, lets go inside" the lady said grabbing my hand, "but I don't know you!" I yelled, she turned around and and smiled, "I'm Mrs. Fleming, I'm your teacher for the year" she said, "oh, alright" I said hesitantly, "what's your name?" She asked, "I'm Sean, but my family calls me Jack" I smiled, she smiled back, "which do you prefer?" She asked, "Jack" I said, she nodded her head and showed me into the room, I saw many other kids there, they all stared at me like I was a weirdo, I grabbed my grey cap from my backpack and put it on, they all just stared at me again, "what?" I asked.

"Your so pale" one girl said, "ya, like an alien!" Another girl said, "he's weird" a boy said, "what did I do?" I asked, I realised it was gunna be a lot harder to make friends than I thought it would be.

"Hey guys leave him alone" two guys said, they were taller than me and looked different from me, but they stood up for me, "fine, you rejects can have him!" The same boy said, "hi there I'm Mark and this is Felix, he's shy but a real fun guy" the  boy said, "hi I'm Jack" I said, "cool, so, what do you wanna do?" Felix asked, he had a accent I couldn't I identify.

"Where are you from Felix?" I asked, "oh, I'm from Sweden" he said shyly, I laughed a little, "what's so funny?" They asked almost in unison, "its just, well...... Felix you don't have to be so shy, you guys are the first people to actually accept me" I said, "well I guess your right" he said, he step out from behind Mark, he had dirty blonde hair and he was quite tall, he was the tallest out of me and Mark, "Felix! Mark!" I heard some guys yell, I turned my head and saw a kid in a poker face mask (I think that's what it is) and another kid in a bear hat, "hey guys" Felix said as they walked over, "what's up?" Mark asked, I felt a pang of nervousness unfold in my stomach, "who's the new kid?" The kid in the bear hat asked, "oh this is Jack" Mark said, I plastered a big smile on my face and said, "sup?" They smiled and walked closer to me, "sup, I'm Cry and this is Ken" the kid in the poker face mask said, he had light brown hair behind his mask, "is something wrong?" I whispered to Mark as Cry and Ken talked to Felix, "na, Cry doesn't like people seeing his face" Mark replied, I nodded and smiled, "so, tell us about yourself" Cry said, "oh well, I have two brothers and two sisters, and I have a pet named Sam, and I was adopted when I was really little" I said, "cool, is Sam a dog or something?" Ken asked, he got all up in my face when he asked that, "um........ No" I said, I've said to much at that point, "can we come over and see him?" Felix asked, "uh, sure" I said, "ah ya!" Mark yelled, "ya, but you guys can't be mean to him okay" I said nervously, "don't worry man, we'll be nice" Mark said.

Time skip brought to you by, the Anti bullying people. Don't suffer in silence.

"This is my house" I said walking in the door, my parents never said I couldn't show Sam to people I thought to myself, "so where's Sam?" Cry asked, "in my room, my parents and older siblings won't be home for a while, so its just us and Alice" I said, we rushed upstairs, as I opened my door Sam bursted out, flying around me, "S-S-Sam's an alien?!" Mark said, they all looked scared out of their socks.

"Is that all!? Are you an alien?!" Felix yelled, "you guys can't tell anyone, but ya, I'm an alien called a Bossitronian" I sighed, the guys calmed down after that, "my parents said that my planet crashed into a black hole. Sam and I are the last of our kind" I started tearing up, the guys put a sad expression on, "hey Jack, look we won't tell okay and we're all still friends" Cry said comforting me, "really?" I asked, "of course!" They said.

Yo!!!!!! Little YOUTUBER'S! There's gunna be more youtuber's,  like Jenna Marbles, Tyler Oakly, ect. So ya, I hope u like. Bye Warriors! Like a boss!!!!!!!!!

~Moon <3

And also thankyou to JayfeatherLover55 she has been my friend for a while and go check her out. Bye!!!!! XD