Chapter 4

The Next day :D (sorry if it's going to fast)

"Hey Jack. What's up?" Cry said as I walked into the room, "nothing" I sighed, I saw a girl that I haven't seen before walk up to me, "dude what up? Seriously?" She said, "uh....... Who are you?" I said, "I'm Jenna" she said, she had pinkish hair and was tall, (sorry, I forgot what color Jenna's hair was, pretty sure its pink!) "I'm Jack" I said, "ha! Guys look at the look on his face! Ha! Priceless!" She laughed and also fell on the floor.

After a while of her laughter she stood up, it was really awkward now, the only reason I was upset, Sam was sick and I was frightened, what if he didn't make it, I was scared, they wouldn't understand.

Mark's Pov (ha! Didn't see that coming)

Jack was looking at Jenna like she had two heads, "well this is awkward" I said, "so........ Jack, what is wrong?" Felix asked, he looked really mad, "nothing!" He snapped, we backed up as Jack ran away, we were really confused, "um did I say somethin' wrong?" Jenna asked, Cry shook his head, "he usually doesn't care what people say" Ken said, I thought something else was going on, "you guys stay here, I'll go see what's up" I said, I slowly approached Jack, I could hear him sniffling, obviously he heard me, I quickly pulled out my emergency pink moustache and put it on, as Jack looked at me I pretended to act like Wilford Warfstash, my made up character, "hello Jack, my name is Wilford Warfstash!" I said loudly, I got a small smile out of him, "Jackaboy, come on, what's wrong?" I asked, he sighed and shook his head, "Sam, he-he's sick and I'm worried that he might die, cause like me he's not from here" Jack said that really loud, even Jenna heard it, Felix, Ken and Cry sighed, I looked at Jack worried, "hey, you ain't from here, wadda ya mean? Did you move here from somewhere else?" Jenna was buzzing with questions, "no Jenna, I'm an alien" Jack sighed, she stared at me confused, I nodded she looked back at the other guys and they nodded, "shut up! I won't tell anyone promise!" She said.

Sorry for da short chapter, I'll finish it in da next one. I has writers block I'm sorry, bye Warriors!!! Like a boss!!!!!!!!!

~Moon <3

Shout out!!!!: lizard1600
She made a book I love!!!!!!! Comment and stomp on dat star!!!!!! Thanks for reading bye!!!!!!