Chapter 13

Jeff's Pov

I walked around with my daughter "look Jack's parents! Let's go" she said and pulled me along "oh hello you must be Jen's father, I'm Sara and this is Matt" the woman said in an Irish accent "I'm Jeff, and yeah I'm Jen's dad" I said "woh, your Jeff right? I'm Jack" the kid said, I put a hand out to the little man "I like you man, you are so cool" he said.

After all da introductions, time too meet all da other kids.

"Daddy, lets go meet my friends" she said "fine, but I met Jack and Mark and Felix" I said, she dragged me to were all her friends were, "hey, you Jen's dad, right?" One little Italian girl said "yeah" I said "cool, I'm Marzia, and this is (all da peoplez cause I'm lazy :) lol) we only heard about you today" she said, I smiled "don't worry, she doesn't like talking about it, its hard on her, so a little birdie told me you guys get picked on, what kids and where are they?" I asked being serious "o-over there sir" Tyler said pointing in the other direction "got it, Jen lets go, bring Mark, Jack and Felix as representatives, those boys are cool" I said, she grabbed her friends and followed me, "excuse me, your kids have been bothering ours" a lady said "look lady, I don't know what your kids have told you, but yours have been bothering mine, we could go over there and talk about how your kids abuse the other cause their 'weird' but let me tell you somethin' you got another thing comin' if your kids fight with the others, those kids have been called names, been pushed and kicked around, and I'm the only one in this place that will put a bad word in with some people lady, I've got friends, ha! Not friends family" I said, the parents all took a step back as I finished my sentence, "you bastard, don't lie" a guy said "hey! Foul words should not be used around the innocent" I said covering their ears.

"Hey lady! My daddy's right! Your kids have abused us! Pushed, taunted, fought and punched, you need to control them, I for one am sick of this!" Shrimp yelled, the rest of Shrimp's friends came behind her "yeah!" They all said in unison "lady, you better tell your kids to leave us alone" Matthias said, all the parents looked mad, Shrimp grabbed a small knife from her pocket, I nudged her and shook my head "why does your kid carry a knife?" The woman asked "a family thing" I said smiling with joy and pride "you don't look old enough to be a parent, you look like a teenager" a man said "thanks, I'm only twenty six" I said "so fabulous!" Felix yelled "I like this kid" I said "does she always carry a knife?" The woman asked "only when she feels like it, like I said, a family protection thing, she learned it from her uncles" I said, they knew they lost the fight "sir, I'm asking you to leave our sights" the woman said "you can't talk to my dad like that! He's way better than you guys, he actually cares and loves me, your kids are stuck up just like you!" Shrimp said "little girl what did you just say?" The woman asked "you heard me, your stuck up just like your kids!" She replied "I think other parents will agree" Shrimp said pointing behind her to her friends parents, "your kids are stuck up and rude, they need to be disciplined" Jack's mother said "why can't we come to school feeling comfortable, feeling happy" Jack said "yeah" everyone said "you win this round sir, but you better butt out of this!" The lady said walking away, I turned towards the other parents "thank you Jeff, this means a lot to us" Marzia said "it's alright Marzia, I'd do anything for my kid and her friends" I said, she nodded and Shrimp grabbed onto me, I looked down at her and chuckled "she often does this, it's when she's nervous or scared or any bad emotion" Felix said, I nodded and bent down to look at her, she looked upset "what's the matter?" I said "you don't know how much she has missed you, she would think about you everyday, we could tell something was wrong, she took her anger out on the bullies, we found out what was wrong when Mark and Jack told us" Lilly said "I know, we aren't always there" I said hugging Shrimp, "okay everyone, it's getting late and your kids have school tomorrow, I hope everyone has a good night, goodbye" the teacher said, we all left, Amanda and Cuts were in front while I still watched the kids, Mark and Shrimp talked about how awesome I was with the other parents, "and how your dad was like 'thanks, I'm only twenty six' that was cool!" Mark said "ya and that lady was like 'why does she carry a knife around?' That was hilarious" K laughed "why do you carry it around?" Mark asked "oh, it was my dad's when he was my age, and I took it" she said "no, I let you keep it!" I argued, Shrimp shook her head "no, I took it" she argued "did not" I said "did too" "did not!" "Did too!" She yelled "would you guys stop! Jen is right in a way she took it and when you found out you let her keep it, you both were right" Cuts said "whatever" I mumbled "yeah, whatever" Shrimp mumbled copying me, "hey, Shrimp, me and your mom were talking with Slender and he said that Puppeeter could be your mentor for killing!" I said, she smiled "but what about Jack?" She asked "what about him?" Mark asked "no, my brother, Jack, I miss him, he's been sick for a while" Shrimp said "actually, he's fine now, Toby and Bj have done well, he's completely fine now" I said.

I laughed "but why do I have too wait to be trained?" She complained "because" I said teasing her "because why?" She complained "because, you're not strong enough" I said, she sighed and continued to walk, so I continued to walk noticing Mark was staring at me, I looked at him "what?" I asked, I felt "dad, your make up" Shrimp whispered I felt my face and noticed all the stuff on my face was gone, Mark's mom turned to me, her face froze in fear, and I just smiled nervously "J-Jeff the Killer!" She yelled, Mark held his mom's hand "mom please don't tell anyone! Please, this is Jen's family I was talking about, please" Mark said giving puppy dog eyes "please Amanda, please don't tell anyone" Cuts said grabbing Amanda's hand "o-oh okay, I-I promise" she said "thank you" I said, we all walked home, and that's when I felt someone run into my leg, I looked down and it was JAck, I smiled "what's up bud?" I asked ruffling his hair "my mom said I could stay at Mark's place, if it was okay with his mom" JAck said, "oh yes, that's fine with me" Amanda said.

So that's all, I'll continue this in the next chapter and I apologize for not updating, I feel really bad but I was busy so bye and don't forget to leave a vote! BYE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!! hope u like da song!!!!!!!!!! I tapped the first one I saw not realising it was 1 hour............. Yeah bye!!!!!!

~Cuts (place hearts here)