Chapter 8

Lilly's Pov
{Da Next Day}

Jen was cool with us now, we were cool with her, "Jen, do you know the names of those bullies? I mean haters?" Felix said, he was an idiot sometimes but lots of people liked him, he also did this this called a bro first, its were to fists touch and it was weird, (I don't know how to explain a bro fist) but ya know who cares? "Ya, I do actually, the girls in that group are Sara, Brianna, Kenzie, Anna, Jessica and Ashley. The guys names are James, Davin, Austin, Cole, Nick, Brennen and Ethan. The rest I don't know" she said, "how do ya know so much?" I asked, "ya gotta know your enemy to know their weakness" she said, we all looked at each other and nodded, "smart" Tyler said, we all walked over to a large table and sat down, cause the rug wasn't comfy, when we all sat in our spots I felt my cap be snatched away from me, I turned around to see three of the girls, I quickly turned around, "Jen which girls are they?" I whispered, "looks like Jessica, Sara and Anna" she said, I spun around to face the girls, "my gosh Lilly, your such a tom boy!" The girl teased, "let me guess, your Jessica and the two on the sides are Anna and Sara. Am I right?" I asked, "how do you know our names?" Jessica asked, "its a secret" I said, while I was busy distracting the Jen was going up behind them and taking my hat back, when Jen got the cap the girls quickly spun around and faced her.

Jenna's Pov (not mine)

We all watched as the girls spun around go face Jen, "what do you think your doing?" Jessica said, "taking this back for Lilly" Jen said hesitantly, the three girls laughed and punched Jen to the ground, those girls better back off or I'll! I was charging forwards when I felt someone grab my wrist, "don't Jenna, she can do this on her own" I heard Matthias say, I hesitantly trusted him, oh god! I thought, the girls started calling Jen names and punching her, but then I saw her face light up, Jen got off the ground and dusted herself off, "I won't be a victim of your bullying! I won't stand this any longer, stop picking on us! We're just like you, were all human, but we are all individuals! It's called being different!" Jen said, we were shocked but we cheered Jen on not all of us our human I felt like saying, but it was odd, Jen had baby blue eyes like Jack and pale skin like Jack, was she also a Bossitronian? Who knows, she looked almost exactly like him, minus the blond and blue hair and the fact she's a girl.

Jack's Pov!

I noticed that Jen looked a lot like me, minus the blonde and blue hair and the fact she's a girl, but could she also a Bossitronian? Who knows? But maybe just maybe, the girls stood in shock, even though Jen was shorter, she was towering over them, like the leader of a pack "I don't want you three to ever bully us again! Got it!" Jen spoke proudly, she had a big smile painted on her lips, the three girls ran away from us, we all smiled at Jen and she smiled back, we all have her a group hug, but after that, Felix gave her a bro fist and she gladly accepted, we all chuckled a little.

So how you liking the story? I am really looking forward to the 2 book! Oops... Cats out a the bag the 2 book will be them as teenagers, the same bullies same characters except, I'm adding lots more, the second book will be called 'YouTuber Highschool' and I'm really looking forward to it. Bye warriors!!!!!! Like a boss!!!!

~Moon <3