Chapter 6

Jenna's Pov

The next day those kids bullying us walk by and smirk, I'm about to rip their heads off, but we have some new friends, "so, now that we are all here, we can you introduce ourselves and then we can be friends. I'm Zoella" she says, (so sorry but I like the name Zoella and I don't watch her a lot so ya. DEAL WITH IT!!!!! THUG LIFE) she looks at me with a big ass smile plastered on her lips, "I'm Tylor" the boy says, "I'm Bob" the plumpish one says, "I'm Lilly, this is Matthias, that's Wade and beside him the lovely Mandy and Molly" she says (I love this YouTube rewind, its da best cause Mark, Felix, Zoella, Superwoman and many other people but I love this one it da bomb!!!! Listen to it now or no more story 4 u) the other kids whine but there's one more, "I'm Miranda!" She says, she has a funny voice, I like it, "hey, I'm Jenna, that's Mark, that's Felix beside him is Marzia, that's Cry and Ken" I lean next to them "I ship those two so much I call them Kren" I whisper, "and that's Jack, we also have a code, us friends stick together no matter what!" I said (I'm actually a Youtuber myself, I have 0 subs, but I really wanna be in the YouTube rewind, it would mean the world to me, but I still have a chanel and I call myself Moon but that's not the name of my channel, but my real name is Jenna, no lie, so they call me Jen) they looked at me, but I saw a girl in the corner of my eye being picked on by the other kids, I walk over there, "you got some nerve!" I yelled, the teacher ran over and told me not to yell, the teacher didn't even care that we get bullied, so we had our own little group to make each other feel welcomed, they all walked away, I turned towards the girl, she's curled up into a ball, "hey, get up your safe now" I say and help her up, "hey thanks" she murmurs, I smiled at her, she was shorter than me, around Mark's size and she had raven black hair, "what's your name?" I asked, "um, Jenna but everyone tease me about being insane" she says shyly, I smile at her and giggle, "cool well my name is Jenna and everyone calls me that" I say.

Marzia's Pov

I watch as Jenna walked over to a girl in the corner, a short while after Jenna brings the girl over, she's so cute, I mean her size she's the shortest here and she was stuck to Jenna like glue, the poor girl looked so nervous, (hey!!! Who you calling cute?!) I smiled at her and waved, "who do we have here?" Felix asks, "this is Jenna, she's really sweet and tough as nails" Jenna says, the other Jenna looked at us and smiled, "someone's nervous" Jack teased, "actually, you guys can call me Jen" she speaks up, we smile, but then glare at Jack, "what? I was just kidding" he says, I walk over to Jen, she just won't let go of Jenna, "wow, she is really nervous" I say, Jen nods her head, she also blushes a bit, the guys just looked at her confused but the girls just crowded around her like she was a stuffed animal, "aw, she's so cute" Jenna says, but that just makes Jen dig her face in deeper into Jenna's embrace, when Jen finally lets go, the boys smile, Jen's shirt says 'I'm not small! I'm fun sized!' It looks so cute on her, "um..... So what now?" Jen asked she puts her hands behind her back like she's hiding something, "Jen what's wrong?" I ask, she took her hands out from behind her back, her arms are very bruised, "Jen what happened?" Lilly says, "oh, just the other kids" she murmurs, we smile and Jack comes from behind us and hug her, Jen's cheeks turn bright red, she's stuck there frozen, she's so nervous, I wish we could show her that we won't hurt her and she won't have to be so nervous I thought, "Jen, you know ya don't have to be so nervous" Jack says.

Sorry if you felt like this chapter was all about me, but the next chapters (7-8) will be about me, so sorry, I've really missed writing, I love it.
Bye Warriors!!!! Stomp on dat star button, Like a boss!!!!!!! And I will see y'all in da next chapter!!!!. Bye

~Moon<3

Shout out!!!!: emily_septic_eye
I'm running out of people here!