Chapter 3

"So, you told your friends about Sam and yourself?!" My mother was home a few minutes ago, Alice told on me.

Mark, Felix, Cry and Ken left two minutes ago, I was in a lot of trouble, I walked into my room, "ya know if I was myself, I wouldn't be made fun of for being perfect or well mannered!" I yelled and slammed my door, I wish I had my friends here to play the  Nintendo™ Gameboy.

"Jack please, come down for dinner" I could hear my mom right outside my door, I waddled over to the door, "fine, but not for a long time! I'll eat my food fast!" I said, not realising the punishment if I ate fast, the worst punishment hiccups! I hated hiccups they were the worst! "So what is for dinner?" I asked, "your favorite, pizza" she said, Dang it! I always have more than one slice! I thought.

Time skip brought to you by Pizza!!!!! Yum! (The next day at school)

I ran into the room not looking were I was going and crashed into a girl near Felix, "hi!" I said, "get off me!" She murmured, I've heard an accent like that before, it was an Italian accent, I  got off her and stood up, "this is Marzia" Felix said.

"Hi, I'm Jack" I said to her, she smiled at me, "sorry, for ya know, crashing into ya" I said, she just nodded, "she's shy" Felix said, "you don't have to be, I won't bite" I said, she smiled and laughed a little, "well, um........ It's okay, I don't really care" she said, I smiled and saw  Mark, Ken and Cry behind me, "do you guys know why the other kids don't like us?" I asked, "we're different. In a way, we're more fun" Ken said, we all laughed as the other kid passed by they pushed Cry down on the ground, "hey, what he do to you?!" I yelled, I saw Cry's mask fall off we all turned our heads as I passed Cry his mask, "aren't you gunna look?" He asked me, "no, you don't like people seeing your face, I respect that" I said, when Cry had his mask on, we all turned are heads and scolded the other kids, "that wasn't cool" I muttered through clenched teeth, "you can't push us around like that! We're people to!" Mark said, "ya, all except Jack, he's go weird to be human" one girl said, "so what if he's different! He's cool and not a bully unlike you guys! You guys are mean!" Ken said, I felt like seeing if I had some weird alien power but as I thought that I felt two hand push me over and a foot kick my face, Mark and Felix shoved them away from me while Marzia got the teacher, the teacher ran over and picked me up onto my feet, "Jack! Can you hear me?" I was pretty sure I had a bleeding nose but I ended up passing out.

After a while I woke up on the floor surrounded by my friends and the teacher, they all looked shocked, but then I realized they were all looking strait into my eyes, "what? Their just blue" I said, "he's okay" she sighed, "what? What happened?" I asked, "Jack you passed out" I looked at Mark and Felix, they had bruises on their cheeks, "oh my gosh are you guys okay?!" I asked jumping up from the floor, "ya, but your eye, you got a wicked black eye" Mark said, Ken, Cry and Marzia all leaned in to see my eye, "really?!" I said, (if u know Jack he's always yelling, so just assume he's yelling all the time!) I closed one of my eyes and I saw nothing out of it. I felt like I had both my eyes closed.

So ya....... A black eye, ouch! So I really hope your enjoying the book. Bye Warriors! Like a Boss!!!!!!!

~Moon <3

Today's shout out goes to .......... JanetTedford55