Chapter 19

Sean's Pov

Tomorrow's the last day of school I thought, I looked at Jen and Mark they were all watching a movie in pj's, it was pj day at school so we also watched movies today, it was fun "so... Class we have two boys that are just gonna spend the rest of the week with us, they are going g to be here next year as well" Mrs. Fleming said, I couldn't believe my eyes. "This is Dark and Anti" Mrs. Fleming said "he hurt me! He's the one that have me these scratches and bruises! Jen saw it so did Felix, Jack and Mark!" Jack said, we all nodded "what do you mean?" Anti asked "I don't know you guys" Anti smiled, I clentched my fists and turned away from them "they'll only cause trouble guys just leave it" I said, they nodded and turned to the screen to watch the movie but Anti and Dark walked over and sat next to Jrn so that she was in the middle of them "heya doll" Anti said "I'm not your doll" she said "leave her Anti" I said "that goes for you too Dark!" Mark said angrily "oh sorry we should stop hitting on Mark's girl" Dark teased "Dark what did I even do to you?" Mark asked "you made me Mark, I have no problem" Dark smiled "she's not my girl" Mark said "she's not your Girliplier?" Dark asked "Girliplier?" We all asked "future thing mister Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie" Anti said pointing at me and Felix when he said Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie "I... Don't k ow what your talking about and besides that's gross to think she's mine" Mark said "what's that supposed to mean?" Jen said with anger in her voice "it means..." Mark froze and realized what he just said "Jen I'm" Jrn stopped him by slapping him on the face, it was so loud the whole room froze "you jerk! I hate you!" Jen said and sat down "Jen apologize to Mark immediately!" Mrs. Fleming said "tell him to apologize for saying I'm gross!" She argued "J-Jen I didn't mean it like that" Mark said and put his hand on her shoulder "of course you didn't! Your just jealous!" Jen said, she put her hand up like she was gonna hit him but instead she hugged him, "I... Don't know what's happening" Anti said "I'm with ya" I said, the teacher was confused like us so she took Mark and Jen out if the classroom and continued playing the movie.

"So Anti truth or dare?" Jen asked, it's been an hour or so since what happened with Jen and Mark and everyone felt a bit uncomfortable "dare" he said "I dare you to... Go annoy the others to a point were they get the teacher" Jen said "weak" I laughed "fine! Scratch that and kiss one of the girls in this room!" Jen said, Anti smirked got up and asked "lips or cheek?" "Cheek" Jen said, Anti walked over to her and kissed the side of her face "done" he smirked "slick move" Jen said, Anti sat back in his spot "Mark truth or dare?" Anti asked "truth, your dares are... Not very safe" Mark said, I nodded "fine, do you have a crush on Jen?" Anti asked, Mark turned bright red "um... Uh..." Is all he said "go on" Anti said "yes... But a friend way not like like" Mark said "alright, your turn" Anti said "Sean truth or dare?" Mark asked "dare" I said hesitantly "alright... You have to" Mark was cut off by the home bell for us to leave, I sighed in relief and left the circle.

We getting very close guys I hope you're going to read the second book, the name will be at the announcement that the sequel is out thing. Btw PIC up there is not drawn by me I just found it somewhere in the internet...

~PK