Chapter 20 (final)

Sean's Pov

This was it, last day if school "I'm gonna miss you guys, promise to stay in touch" I said hugging all if them "promise" they all said even Anti and Dark said that they promised, I smiled at them "summer will be over before you know it Sean" Jen said, I nodded and sat down at a table with Jen, Mark, Felix, Anti and Dark so the teacher could make her announcement, "so class as you know I asked you to dress in old clothes because we are doing something special. We are doing a games day, girls verses boys, we're doing dodgeball, soccer, baseball, air hockey and a tug of war so get ready" Mrs. Fleming said "your all dead to me" Jen joked and ran off "right guys we got to beat 'em" I said, the others walked over "this is the only day we're friends got it?!" We all said in unison, we all nodded "okay class let's go to dodgeball"

Dodgeball

I was picked for the first event and I was against Jen. It was a 1v1 dodgeball battle "alright Sean your dead, no mercy!" Jen said, I nodded and raced to grab a ball, the others cheered us on while we threw at each other, Jen was fast and I knew I was good until "okay you two it's now free roam! Cross the line!" Mrs. Fleming said, I knew I was screwed "fudge! Fudge! Fudge!" I said while hiding behind a mat, it was tall and guarded me so that Jen couldn't see me, I heard nothing so I peaked around the corner and saw no one, I sighed and turned back around to face Jen, she wound up and threw, it hit me right in the stomach.

Girls:1 Boys:0

Soccer

5v5 this time and boys were winning, we had eight and the girls had seven, we had this in the bag and we won.

Girls:1 Boys:1

Baseball

It was everyone in this time, we were winning until Mark pitched the ball and Jen hit it really head and it flew so we ended up losing.

Girls:2 Boys:1

Air hockey

It was Felix verses Marzia and she was losing, "good game Felix" she said at the end of the game, Felix had won in this so the scores were tied.

Tug of was

Everyone was in, we were matched in strength and it was pretty good "who ever wins gets first lick at the food" Mrs. Fleming said, the girls pulled so hard some of us fell on each other and in dirt and mud "yeah!" The girls yelled, they all raced inside and left the boys in the dust "wow... We were beaten by girls" Anti said "what are you talking about?" Dark asked, he was acting like nothing happened so we all copied.

"You guys did really good but when it comes to food girls always get first" Jen said, we smiled and nodded, we started watching the movie "Home" it was weird but alright.

"Bye guys, I'm gonna miss you so much, see you guys later" I said getting in my mom's car, they all waved bye to .e and we left the school "don't worry Sean, you can have sleepovers" my mom said, I smile and nodded "your right mom, I love you" I said, she smiled and continued to drive.

How was that? Yeah, I'm happy you guys like the book and I couldn't ask for a better audience bye guys, see you in the next book!

~PK