Chapter 11

I love this picture its so funny XD

My Pov

I woke up with Mark and Jack on the floor and me in Mark's bed, I smiled but didn't get up, I looked at Mark who was still sleeping, I looked at the clock next to Mark's bed 3:59 I thought, Mark's head shot up which made me jump out of the bed and thump onto the floor, "ow" I said getting up of the ground, "oh my gosh Jen are you okay?" Mark ran over to me, "would ya guys shut up!" Jack yelled/whispered, "whatever" I teased, I sighed, "what's wrong?" Jack asked, "I miss my parents, I'm not supposed to talk about them infront of you guys but you guys promise not to tell" Jen said, we nodded, "my parents are creepypasta characters, and I really miss them, but my mom's step mom is watching me" Jen said, "do you know Slenderman?" I asked, she nodded "can we meet them? Are you insane like them?" Jack asked, "I dunno, but ya I'm insane, but I haven't learned to kill like them and my name my parents gave me is Quick Killer, but every one calls me Qk, but my dad and mom call me shrimp" I said, they stood in aw, "woh cool! Please let us meet them! Please!" Jack begged, Jen sighed, "fine, but no telling anyone" she said, we nodded, "I'll teleport there, just grab my hands" Jen said, we grabbed her hands.

At da mansion

Jen's Pov

"Mommy! Daddy! I brought some friends" I yelled, we saw someone flash down, "what?!" Aunt Clock asked, "they promised not to tell, it will be quick" I promised, "fine! Qc! Jeff! Your kid is here" Clock yelled, my mom and dad ran down stairs and hugged me, "hey kid we missed ya" my dad said, "hey Shrimp, how's it going?" My mom asked, "good, I guess" I said "we're being bullied" I said pointing a finger behind me, "oh, well you can't kill 'em in public and you sure as heck ain't killin' anyone without us seeing" my dad said, "I know, but parents night is coming up, and you could wear disguises" I said sadly, "we'll talk about it, but who are your little friends" mom said "oh, I-I'm Mark and this is Jack" Mark said, I smiled, "they wanted to meet our family" I said, "oh okay, check up stairs" my mom said, "thanks mom" I said running upstairs, "t-thank you Mrs...." Mark trailed off, "oh please, none of that Mrs stuff, call me Slits and call him Jeff" my mom said, Mark and Jack nodded and ran up stairs, I knocked on the first door, "hello?" Aunt Sadie said, (its me) "K! Oh my dear, how are you?" Auntie Sadie said picking me up and hugging me, "who are your little friends?" She asked "Mark and Jack, their my best friends" I said, "oh sorry, hey" she said.

Jack's Pov

The lady said hey, "Hi" I gulped, "I'm Sadie, you don't need to worry, we don't kill Knife's friends" she said, "Sadie, you guys have to call me Slash, its like my mom!" Jen complained, "sorry, so did you meet the kitten at you step grandma's house?" Sadie asked "ya, and so did Mark and Jack" Jen said pointing to us, "is that their names? Well okay, you better get a move on if those two wanna meet everyone" Sadie said, (BTW, Jen's mom has five brothers, so Jen has six uncles, because one is Toby, and her two aunts Clock and Sadie) we nodded and went to the next room, Jen knocked on the door, "Toby!" Jen shrieked and jumped into his arms "hey there Slash, aw, look at ya, your so big!" Toby remarked "not as big as us!" I blurted out, Toby turned his head to face us "who a-are *twitch* your friends?" Toby greeted us kindly, "I'm Jack and this is Mark, and we wanted to see and meet Je- I mean Slash's family" I said, "don't worry kids" Toby said "we won't hurt ya, but if you hurt little our little Blade here then t-that's *twitch* when you get hurt" he added "hey Blade, I like that! I wanna be called Blade or Slash!" Jen said, "does she ever make up her mind?" I asked Toby whispering into his ear "no, not till she's older" Toby whispered back, "anyways, you still have this floor and some others to go, so talk to ya later" Toby said closing the door, "he's cool" Mark said, "yeah, I know, anywho next door!" Jen said running off, "hey wait up" I yelled, we ran down the hall to the next door, the doors are pretty far apart, so when we got there we were almost out of breath, Jen knocked on the door and a tall puppet looking guy answered the door, me and Mark froze in fear, "oh, hey Blade! Who are your friends?" The guy said "this is Mark and Jack, Jack, Mark, this is Lj or Laughing Jack" she said.

Time skip after meeting everyone, I'm very lazy excuse me very much! (And yes, I did that on purpose)

"Woh, you have a big family" I said, "ya, your family should be waking up, we should get back, I gotta say bye to my parents" Jen said, leaving us, when she left someone approached us "hey boys, can I talk to you?" Sadie asked, we nodded, "is it true, you guys really get bullied?" She asked, "yeah,bit Je- I mean Slash dealt with some, but they didn't care, they'll come back again and again, its sad though, Jen has lives with her step grandma and barely see's her family, but everyone else, they all see their families" I said, Sadie looked at me "I know, the only time she gets to see us for a long time, is in the roleplay carnivals one week a month in the summer, and the two week Christmas vacation, good thing its almost December" Sadie said, "okay guys, lets go" Jen said skipping into the room, we all plastered a smile on our faces, "alright" I said, Jen grabbed our hands and teleported out of the mansion, we pretended to be sleepy when Mark's mom checked on us.

Jackaboy at home

My mom asked me what we did and I did promise not to tell so I said stuff, movies and video games.

Data all I gots, bye!!!!

~Cuts <3 (that's what I go by now)