Chapter 16 (aka Depression chapter)

Sean's Pov

I was sitting in class, I was hurt, Jen, Jack, Mark, Felix and I got in a fight and it's really hurting me, I don't understand why, their your friends that's why a voice said in my head, I had tears in the corners of my eyes and I looked at my arms, I went into the woods and purposely hurt myself and said it was an "accident" and I didn't even understand any more, "Sean, are you alright?" Mrs. Fleming asked, I snapped my attention to her and nodded "Sean stay after class so I can talk to you" she said, I nodded and sighed "alright now lets get back to the lesson" Mrs. Fleming said.

After school

I sat infront of Mrs. Fleming's desk not speaking "Sean please tell me what's wrong" the teacher said "Jen, Jack, Mark, Felix and I all had a fight and it's really hurting me" I said,rs. Fleming chuckled "your feeling heart break Sean, you want them to be your friends again, I understand" she said, I crossed my arms "how about we get you home Sean?" Mrs. Fleming asked "sure" I said "alright, I'll call your parents and you get ready to go home" she said, I nodded and abandoned my seat and packed up, I sighed in sadness and looked at my bag "I don't need them, they only get in my way" I said, I clentched my fists and kept the tears in my eyes.

I sat in the car and stared out the lonely window, "they... Get in my way?" I asked myself, I heard the screech of tired and a crash.

I woke up in a hospital, I heard the beeping of the heart monitor and my mom beside me, "mom?" I asked, "S-Sean? Your alive!" She exclaimed, tears had stained her face and still do, "what happened?" I asked, "we were in a car crash Sean, you've been out for many weeks almost months but to me it felt like years" mom said and hugged me, I saw Jack, Jenna, Felix and Mark walk in, they looked sad "guys look, he's awake!" Mark said and pointed to me, they all ran twords me "Jack you scared us! You big doof!" Jen cried, she hugged me so tight I couldn't breath "can't... Breath" I wheezed, she let go and everyone else just stared "you had us worried you dork" Mark said, he jumped on the hospital bed and messed around with my hair, "hey" I said pushing Mark away, a nurse stepped in "visiting hours are over" she said, "shut up nurse" Mark mumbled angrily, they all waved goodbye to me before leaving.

I lay in my bed, glow in the dark stars and moons covered the ceiling and walls, "they... Get in my way?" I said to myself, I started drifting off to sleep, tomorrow I would be released from the hospital and I honestly didn't want to leave but it made my mom happy.

2 weeks later

I was in my mom's car "it's been two weeks Sean are you ready to go to school?" My mom asked "I dunno" I sighed "are you avoiding them Sean?" My mom asked "I dunno" I said, she stopped the car infront of the school and my mom threw me my bag "okay you, go to school, I'll walk inside with you and sign you in and you'll get a late slip so you can get back to school" my mom said, she jumped out of the car and opened the back door for me "okay" I said and jumped out, my mom grabbed my arm and I winced in pain "oh right! Stitches" she said, I nodded and walked with her.

I entered the class and gave my teacher a late slip and then sat in my seat "Sean copy off Jenna or Mark alright" Mrs. Fleming said sympathetically, I nodded and opened my notebook from my desk, I leaned over to Mark and tried to copy but he just put the notebook in my face so I could copy, being blinded by paper and leaning in my seat I fell out and onto the floor, I heard gasps and took the paper off my face "I'm okay" I said, I looked at my arm and my stitches looked like the hooked onto a nail from my desk, I tried to keep the yell from my pain in and the tears back "I know how to redo stitches" Jenna said, I looked at her "I've always got a needle and thread in my backpack so follow me to a table" she said, I was still confused on how she knew how to do this but I just followed her.

She redid my stitches I was in pain "okay so don't fall again, don't go outside or do a lot of stuff that might get you hurt or involves you getting hit in the arm" Jen said, I nodded and walked to my desk and Jen walked to her's.

Lunch recess

I was picking g at my stitches while on a swing, I felt a hand slap mine "you'll ruin the stitches you doof" Jen said, she pulled me off the swing and hugged me "what's wrong with you Sean, you've been avoiding school for a while" Mark said "so..." I said "and what's this 'they get in my way' what's that about Sean?" Jack asked "but... I've never said it to you guys only to myself" I said "we still hear it Sean!" Jen said, she grabbed the collar of my shirt "uh... S-stitches" I said, she dropped me to the ground and glared at me "I thought we were friends Sean! But if we get in your way we should just leave!" She yelled and she started walking away "Jen wait!" Jack ran after her so it was just me, Mark and Felix "I-I'm sorry" I said.

We're getting close to the end guys!
Like the picture XD
~PK