Chapter 7

Ken's Pov

I watched Jack hug Jen, it was kind of funny, I've never seen that bright shade of red on anyone's faces! "Jen, you don't have to be so nervous" I heard Bob say, I turned my head, my bear hat almost smacking him in that face, "she's so cute!!!! She's like a stuffed animal!" I heard Matthias say, we all went in for a group hug, "um...." She was even more scared than before, when we all let go, she latched onto Lilly instead of Jenna, we all 'awed' at the site, "Jenna there is no need to be nervous" Lilly said to her, but Lilly hugged back anyways, "so, what do ya guys wanna do?" Wade asked.

Jen's Pov (can I put my Pov next time?)

I was forever latched onto Lilly, I was so nervous, but when I looked past Lilly, I could see the other kids laughing and pointing at me, I slowly started sobbing into Lilly's shirt, "hey, what's up" Tyler asked face to face with me, he had his head almost under Lilly's armpit, as I unhooked myself from Lilly, I ran to the other side room, I ran to the bathroom that was in the room, it was just half way across the room, as I locked myself in I could hear the boys trying to get me out.

"Go away" I said lowly but loud enough for them to hear, I sobbed even more into my knees, I was bunched up into a ball, "Jenna, please get out here" I could here one of the boys say, it must have been Mark's voice cause his voice was new to me, "no" I said, I could hear the door unlock, the teacher has a key! I thought, as the door opened my head fell to the ground and I layed still blushing, everyone was staring at me, but the other kids just made fun of me even more.

I stayed on the ground for a while, but then Tyler picked me up, "please tell us what's wrong Jen" Mark asked me, I slowly calmed myself down, "the other kids were pointing and laughing at me, and they've been doing that the whole year, well the whole month cause its only been a month of school, but ya know time seems to go by slowly when ya don't have fun" I said, I could see their jaws drop to the floor, "wow, she just spoke alot for someone that's so nervous" Jack said.

Jack's Pov (3 pov's in 1 chapter, you should be proud. Na! I'm a just kidin')

We all stood and smiled, but Jenna looked really embarrassed, it was cute, not love kinda cute, that stuff is gross, "Jen, ya don't need to be scared of them, you have all of us here now, we're all friends, right?" Cry said finishing his sentence with a question, "you guys wanna be my friend?" She asked, we all smiled, "of course!" Felix said, she didn't seem as scared as she was before but still a little frightened, her hands were shaking like she just saw a ghost and her face was really pale, "Jen, calm down, everything is okay" Marzia said slowly and calmly taking Jen's hands.

Magical time skip! (I'm to lazy to do da learning crap) (just skip to lunch recess!)

Still Jack's Pov

We all just talked at recess, it was nice to see Jen warming up to us, we were all on the swings, we have a lot of swings, and everyone got one, "so Jen, were are you from, your obviously not from Ireland, but you do have an American accent like Mark, so where ya from?" I asked, she looked nervously at the ground before answering, "I-I'm from Alberta, Canada" she said, we all laughed, "ya serious?" I asked, she nodded her head, we all stopped laughing, we just continued to asked her questions, when the bell rang we all went inside.

So, I feel like this book is kinda drifting away from like the main concept, but yet it's not.........can ya please tell me what ya think, please!!!!!!! Also I'm running out of shout outs so, I can't do one for the next couple of chapters, But as always, Stomp on dat like button!! Like a boss!!! And I will see all you dudes in the next chapter!!!! Bye Warriors!!

~Moon <3