Chapter 15

October 31 (it was October 27th last chapter)

Jen's Pov

I walked down the street, my brother beside me "I'm so glad your coming to school, you have to meet my friends!" I said excitedly, Mark was beside my brother Jack "so, there's another kid named Jack?" My brother asked "yeah, but that isn't his real name, so we'll call him Sean" I said "oh, by the way guys, happy birthday" Mark said "thanks" me and Jack said, the other Jack approached us "happy birthday guys" he said "thanks Sean" I said "so I'm going by that now?" He asked, I nodded.

At school and it's during announcements

I sat in my desk "and a very happy birthday to Jack and Jenna Woods in 1F and everyone have a good weekend and Halloween" the announcement person said, me and Jack blushed as everyone sang happy birthday.

"So you two, how old are you?" The teacher asked "we're twins, we're both six years old" I sighed, we were the oldest, well Sean, Mark and Felix are older than us, but that's about it, "but, you don't look like each other" Marzia said "no! We do, just different hair colors!" I said, Jack was chuckling at my out burst "that's why mom is the Queen of the house and dad isn't" Jack said, then there was a knock on the door "y/n?" I asked, she stays at the mansion with us and at my step grandma's house, she's three years older, "hey you two, you forgot your lunches" she said holding our lunches "sorry but who are you?" The teacher asked "y/n l/n, I'm friends with Jack and Jenna" she said, we got out of our desks and walked to y/n to get our lunches "thanks" we said, y/n nodded and left.

Y/n's Pov

I walked away and returned to my classroom "sorry, I had to give my friend's their lunches" I said, I dat next to my friend Erica, "it's okay dear" she said, I nodded and continued to work, Erica smirked at me "what?" I asked, we were working as partners on a report "your so weird ya weirdo" she said, I rolled my eyes "be quiet" you said "but you love me" she said with puppy dog eyes "shut up" you laughed.

Outside during lunch recess

I was out with Jenna and Jack "guys I have good news" I said, they looked at me "you can finally come back home! Toby's gonna pick us up after school everyday!" I said, they looked at each other "yay!" They said, I smiled "hey twirps" Jenna and Jack began to frown "hey, leave them alone!" I whirled around to face the kids talking to Jenna and Jack "no" they said "whatever, let's go guys" I said pulling them away from the other kids, "y/n, why are people so mean?" Jenna asked me, "I don't know" I said.

End of day

"Mark I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna be your neighbor any more, but I'll always see you at school and we can have sleepovers" Jenna said, she hugged Mark and put her bags on the back "bye Jenna, bye Jack" Mark said as we drove off.

"So you two a-are *twitch* excited?" Toby asked "yeah!" They said excitedly "great" he said, we got to the mansion pretty fast. Jenna and Jack ran out of the vehicle, leaving me and Toby to get their bags "their just excited, but they owe us" I said, Toby nodded.

We walked into the house, Issac, Jack and Jenna were running around, Emra seemed confused "we'll explain later darling" I said to her "mum can I invite Sean and Mark over?" Jenna asked "who's Sean?" Her mom asked "oh! Sean is Jack, Sean is Jack's real name" Jenna explained, Qc sighed "fine, Jeff, can you drive her to go pick up her friends" Qc said, Jeff nodded, grabbed Jenna and they were gone.

Sean's Pov

"Jack, your friend Jenna is here, would you like to go trick or treating with her and maybe have a sleepover?" My mom asked, my head shot up "I'll pack!" I said getting a backpack "her father said that he could drive you back home for tomorrow" she added, I nodded and left my room "bye mom!" I said and left the house.

I entered the van and saw Mark and Jen "hey Sean" Jeff said "hi" I said, Mark and Jen looked at me and smiled "so Sean, what are you for Halloween?" Jen asked "Spider man!" I yelled, Jeff chuckled "lower the volume kid" he laughed "sorry" I said "I'm being Wilford Warfstash" Mark said "he's a guy I made up, he's weird and kills people" Mark said "cool!" Jen exclaimed "I'm being a Pokémon trainer (costume up top)" Jen said "cool" I said

We arrived at the mansion, we all ran out if the van, "dinner's ready!" Jen's mom said, Mark and I stood there akwardly "oh come on guys, we've got plenty of room at our table, and I mean plenty" Jen said "okay" we both said and followed her, we all sat together, I sat near Jack, Jen's brother, and Jen sat in the middle, and Mark sat beside Issac, for a three year old Issac was pretty mature, but he liked to joke and run around, "so Mark, Sean, how's school?" Lj asked, but then Lj and Jen bursted into laughter and then the whole table, everyone except Mark and I "I don't understand" I said "our conversations are never like that, it's more of... Who do I have to kill at school" y/n said, I nodded "well, there's new bullies, they were my old friends" Jen said "do I have to deal with more pests?" Bj asked, "no" Jen said "what about your boyfriend Jen?" Jack laughed "boyfriend?" Mark asked, Jack started laughing "you know who sis" he laughed, at this point Mark and I were so very very confused, "you have a boyfriend?!" Qc asked "no!" Jen yelled, Jack continued teasing her her until she threw good at him, everyone froze "oh it's so on" Jack said, he grabbed a hand full of good and chucked it and Jen, she ducked down and it hit Mark, I started laughing but Mark threw food at me.

Now everyone was firing good "hey!" Jen's mom yelled, we all faced her, she had two guns, and the amo was food "eat this!" She said, she shot everyone, I was pulled down by Jen and Mark "my mom is the Queen of good fights" Jen said, "so that makes you the aire to the throne" I said, Jen smiled and grabbed some food, she aimed and fired, her mom dropped to the ground "you've been struck down mom!" Jen yelled grabbing the guns, everyone bursted into laughter, "okay, we need to clean this up" Jen's mom said.

We left the house after cleaning up, I walked with Sally, Jack, Issac, Lazari, Jen, both of Jen's parents and Mark, but some spider woman joined us "w-who are you?" I asked her "Spideress" she said, I smiled "I'm Spider man" I said, she smiled back "that's so cute" she said, I blushed "I'm not cute I'm tough" I said, "sorry" she said, I looked go Mark and Jen "wow Jen, you did your costume well" I said "yeah, EEeEE and I are a team" she said hugging the fake Eevee, I smiled "your crushing me" she said, Jen let go and we went trick or treating.

I.... I have bad news and it's really making my stomach turn but!!! I am ending the book at twenty chapters... I will make a sequel for those who like the book but I... I might also end it sooner because I have no ideas, it pains me to say this but,you guys are not helping and I honestly think I'm a fool that I left the fait of my book in the hands of some of you, you don't vote or comment but I continued this book because I love it, some of you like the book and I'm happy for that. That's all guys, stay happy!

~A very hurt PK