Chapter 14

Jen's Pov

I woke up in my bed, noticing my parents not there, but my step grandma entered my room, and someone following behind, it was Jack and Mark, "hey Jen" Mark said, Jack pushed past Mark and sat on my bed "you okay?" He asked, I looked at him confused "yeah, why?" I asked, Jack looked at me confused this time and so did Mark and my step grandmother, "r-really?" Jack asked, I checked my arms, stomach, legs and head "yeah fine" I said, Jack slowly stepped away and so did everyone else, but it was a school day, so I closed the door and locked it, then got dressed.

Jack's Pov

I walked out of Jen's room "she doesn't remember" Mark said woridly "maybe this is for the best" her grandmother said, I shook my head "of course it's not! How can she not remember all that happened?!" I yelled, Mark sighed "Jack, we can't tell her, she'll be hurt and not want to do anything" her grandmother said, I nodded "the kids will treat her oddly though" I said, right then, Jen came out the door all dressed, and ready for school "ready" she said and walked up to me, I smiled and so did Mark, Jen slowly took my hat and ran, Mark and I chased her out the door and grabbed our backpacks on the way out, so we ran to school, and when we got there we were out of breath but Jen wasn't "oh, come on Jacky and Markimoo, you can do it" she teased as she ran into the class, Mark and I panted and flopped to the floor, Jen laughed and stood over us, "I win, what's my prize?" She asked, Mark and I looked at each other still panting, "one full day wearing my hat" I sighed, she smiled and put it on, and also helped us up, she walked over to Ken, Felix, Jenna, Marzia and Cry, they looked at her and flinched as she waved to them, she stared at them confused "what's wrong guys?" She asked coming closer to them, as she stepped forwards they stepped back, she stopped and stormed away, everyone looked at us, "how can you just stand there?! After what she did, why should we be friends with her?!" Ken asked angrilly, I sighed "it wasn't in her control! She couldn't stop it!" I defended her, everyone stayed their distance from her, Mark and I looked at each other "come on Mark, lets go" I said angrilly, I walked up to Jen who was alone in the corner, she wasn't crying but it was obvious she wanted to, Mark and I sat next to her "what happened last night?!" She asked with hostility in her voice, "we can't tell but we know it wasn't your fault" I said rubbing her back "why can't you tell me?!" She asked sharply "we weren't aloud, we would be in trouble" Mark said, Jen coughed and started crying, we came closer and hugged her, we wiped away her tears, as she snuggled, her dark black hair fluffy from her ruffling it, I smiled and so did Mark, Jen stood up and walked over to the others.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did, I didn't mean it and I don't remember anything from last night, but I'm sorry" she sniffed and wiped away her tears, they looked at her in disbelief "let me guess, you weren't in control as well?! Well save it!" Jenna said walking up to her, that's when we stepped in "Mark, Jack, why are defending her?! She hurt us!" Jenna said with attitude, I looked at Mark who looked at me "because good friends, they don't do this, she's really sorry, can you not see that?!" Mark snapped, Jen grabbed his shoulder "don't guys, just don't" she said, her eyes very glossy, Jenna pushed us aside "we, will never accept what you did" Jenna said pushing Jen to the ground and walking closer as Jen scooted back on the ground, "Jenna, I said I'm sorry so stop!" Jen said, Ken and Felix walked behind Jenna, Jenna bent down to be face to face with Jen, as Jenna was about to punch I pushed Jenna to the ground "Jenna, your taking this to far!" I said, she stood up, Felix and Ken held my arms so I couldn't move, I struggled, but it was no use, so I closed my eyes as Jenna wound up and, nothing happened, I opened my eyes to see a tall person, I looked up to see, Bj, Jen's related uncle, his black ears and tail ruffled up, the room went silent, "why were you about to hurt Jack?" He asked looking down at Jenna, she stood frozen so did Felix and Ken, I was released from their grip, Bj looked at me "Jack, explain" Bj said, "I was defending Jen, sir" I said, Bj spun around to see Mark and Jen, Jen was crying, he walked twords Jen, and tapped her, she looked up from Mark's shoulder and wiped away her tears, "it wasn't your fault younge one, it was someone else's" Bj said hugging Jen, "who are you?!" Ken asked sternly trying to hide his fear, Bj spun around once again "the names Bad Luck Jack, Bj for short" he said, Ken was petrified as Bj eyes turned black with white pupils, Bj smiled and bent down again "I never wanna see, feel or even know your bullying Mark, Jack and Jen, got it?" Bj threatened "how do you know them?" Felix asked "the same way you know 'em, minus the school, I met them before, in the woods, very far away from this place" Bj said, he turned twords Mark, Jen and me "you three behave, see ya later" he said and disappeared.