Chapter 9

My Pov

I can't believe it, I got those girls to leave us alone, now for the rest of them, I handed Lilly her cap, they were stunned, it was weird, "um... Guys?" I murmured, I waved a hand in front of them, (I feel so bad I've forgotten about Mandy and Molly XD I'm so sorry ) Molly was the first to snap out of it, then Mandy then they all just stared, I started to blush a little my cheeks heating up, "that, was amazing!" Jack said, I blushed a bit more when Mark hugged me, "thank you so much" he said, I hugged Mark back, obviously the other boys saw it, Cole, Austin and Nick came over and started teasing me and Mark, the Cole started rough housing with Mark.

After five minutes of just staring, Mark had a bloody nose and was sitting on the ground, I went over to Cole and slapped him, "what? Defending your boyfriend" he teased making me punch his gut, Austin and Nick just watched, I turned to face them, "don't ever mess with us again" I said, Mark looked at me and blushed.

"Jen, stop it" Mark said, "I don't need you to fight for me!" He snapped, making my heart break a little, Mark had an angry look on his face, I felt my eyes get watery, I pushed past him and ran out of the room into the school halls and pushed the door open to run outside, there I hide under a slide.

Mark's Pov

I snapped at Jen, I saw her eyes get glossy, she pushed past me and ran out the door into the school halls, everyone glared at me, "what?" I said calming down, the teacher noticed and ran after Jen, "Mark what the heck, she's only defending ya cause she cares about ya!" Jack yelled, I was confused, "she cares?" I asked, "of course you big dummy!" Miranda said, then Jenna, Lilly, Molly, Mandy and Miranda all ran past me to find Jen.(please comment and tell me if I forgot any of the girls, please)

I was sitting in the room with the bullies and of course Tyler, Bob, Wade, Jack, Felix, Matthias, Ken and Cry, (tell me if I forgot any of da boys) they all glared at me, I sighed, "I know I'm a doof" I said, "the biggest" Bob and Wade said in unison, "I can't believe you did that to her! You know how sensitive she is when it comes to that! She doesn't know if she did something wrong!" Ken yelled at me, "come on guys lets go look for her outside" Jack said, "alright alright alright!" Felix said and they dashed out of the room, but Cry stopped and looked at me, "if you wanna help come help us outside" he said.

I helped look for Jenna out side, gosh I'm such a big doof, you really messed up big time Mark! I thought to myself, "Jen! Jen!" We called, then I thought of something, the only place we wouldn't think of, cause well, never mind, I ran to the swirly slide and there I found a curled up ball of flesh, "Jen?" I asked, she looked me with red puffy eyes, "what?" She said, is she mad? I asked, "look Jen I'm so sorry, I-I-I" I stuttered like crazy trying to spit words out, she turned her head to look at something I tried to look over but I saw nothing, she turned her head and looked me.

"Promise you won't tell" she said, I nodded and she pulled a little ball of fur out, "my kitten must have snuck into my bag, cause I didn't mean to bring him" she said, she handed me the small ball of black fluff, "I named him Mr. Midnight, after the cat from Fran Bow, that's like my favorite game!" She said, I smiled and held the cat, "not like that! You have to cradle him! He's just a baby" she said, she carefully showed me how to hold him, "he's so cute" I said, we walked out from under the slide, Jen brushed all the sand off her legs and butt.

After a while of walking and holding the kitten, I bumped into one of the other guys, I shielded the kitten away from any harm, "oh get, ya found Jen, guys he found her!" Jack yelled, the boys all came rushing over, Jen gently put the kitten back in her arms taking him away from me, the guys looked at her and me then the kitten, "aw...... So cute and fluffy!" Felix and Ken said in unison, I smiled, "promise you won't tell" she said they all nodded, "this is Mr. Midnight" she said once again, they all 'awed' "you guys look like a little family" Jack said, I blushed and Jen blushed.

Waz up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So as I told u there would be a second book, I've already made the cover but I won't show u, sorry XP........ YA! IM EXCITED! YAY! SO BYE WARRIORS!!!! LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!! AND STILL NO SHOUT OUT, I'M SO VERY SORRY!!!!

~MOON <3

LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!!