Dang I'm Good

"Oh Yeah! That's right! I'm so pretty," Johnny flaunts as he starts to pose for the crowd. Chan chuckles along with Frost. Sonya is slightly annoyed. "First I'd like to thank my producer Ron for helping me get my name out there with my third film-"

"That was only your first match Mr. Cage. There are still six other Kombatants that you and your partners still need to defeat. This doesn't even include our Champion," Shang Tsung explained. "Tesla!"

Johnny Cage spots his next opponent, a young female sorceress in her mid-twenties. She adjusts her fingerless gloves which had a spell symbol bound to them. She has a smirk on her face as she can already predict the outcome of the fight. Johnny shakes his head smiling.

"This lady? Like I said before, just hand me my medal," Johnny taunted.

"I'll give you five seconds," Tesla stated.

"Five Seconds? Please, I'm not going to hit a woman; at least not first. Go a—" Tesla strikes Johnny directly in the jaw, sending him from the courtyard floor. He is knocked out cold. All the Earthrealm warriors look on in horror as they receive their first loss.

"Five," Tesla stated as she rubbed her knuckles.

"Tesla, Finish Him!" Shang Tsung shouted.

"I was already ahead of you," she muttered. She began to look at Johnny but did not approach him.

"Have you gone soft Tesla?" Rain teased.

"I put a lot of dark magic into that punch. It's eating away at his energy slowly but surely. He'll never fight again," Tesla confirmed. "Once his energy is transferred to my glove, he'll die."

"Sonya Blade," Chan whispered. Sonya glanced in his direction.

"What is it?" she replied.

"I need you to intercept the fight," Sonya brushed off his request.

"We can't interrupt a fight. Johnny's arrogance got the better of him. It's too late for him," Raiden responded. Chan looked at the ground to think of something.

"I know where your partner is being jailed at, the exact location and cell number. His name is Jackson Briggs, right?" Chan asked. Sonya perked up.

"Tell me where he is," she whispered.

"I can't tell you here, I'll have to tell you later. However, I'm probably going to keep this information to myself since it's—"

"You're not going to kill him! I forbid it!" Sonya shouted. She began walking towards Tesla. Tesla seemed irritated, as did Shang Tsung.

"You are not allowed to make arrests on my island," Shang Tsung stated. He suddenly heard a gunshot and felt the bullet strike his chair.

"Shut it Sorcerer. You'll have yours later. I'm not making an arrest. I'm issuing a challenge," Sonya replied as she holstered her gun. Jade hopped off the balcony and walked towards Sonya. However, Chan tosses a coin at Jade to stop her.

"You can't interfere with the tournament," Chan stated.

"Neither can Sonya. What are you two doing?" Raiden asked.

"Enough! It seems that Earthrealm doesn't like to play by the 'rules.' I applaud the enthusiasm. No matter, you won't succeed in this tournament," Shang Tsung said. "We shall adjourn until dawn," He announced as everyone left. Tesla looked at Sonya and threatened to kill her. She then looked at Chan.

"Tesla! Let's go. We don't have time to waste on these brats," Rain stated. Tesla complied and left the premises. Chan is relieved and Sonya walks towards Raiden. Johnny Cage wakes up and picks himself up.