Diagnosis

"Ancestors guide me." Knightwolf, Shelia, and Chan stood a distance away from one another as they train at the bottom of the pit. She draws her spirit bow. Her left eye glows green. She takes a deep breath and releases the arrow. She then fires a continuous number of arrows in multiple areas.

"Not a chance, Knightwolf," Frost stated. She dodges each of the arrows, as does Chan. The two of them continue to run towards Knightwolf. Knightwolf then prepares to fire five arrows at once. They prepare to dodge the arrows, but she tricks them by causing the arrows to disperse. As they are both caught off guard, Knightwolf uses a double kick to knock them both on their back.

"Well, we can cross that off the list," Knightwolf stated.

"You couldn't predict that?" Frost asked angrily.

"My predictions aren't real," Chan responded.

"Those past predictions seemed real enough. What's wrong now?" Knightwolf asked.

"Who knows?" Chan replied. Both he and Frost rose from the ground. "Do you have any other test you want to give me?"

"Trust me, I'm great at this. We'll be finished before your next match," Knightwolf responded as she prepares to fire another Spirit Arrow at Chan.

"Enough with the arrows, Knightwolf! I know they're non-lethal. You won't kill me with that," Chan stated. As he finished his sentence, Knightwolf fires the arrow through Chan's heart. His eyes begin to slowly go dull as his vision fades.

"Now let the chaos begin." Knightwolf pulls out the Great Kung Lao's victory medallion and begins to transfer some souls into the medallion. Suddenly, she is struck by a powerful lightning bolt from Raiden which burns her body and knocks her unconscious. Frost looks up at Raiden, who was angry with them both.

"The two of you know that it's against the rules to fight the Champion of Earthrealm outside of the tournament," Raiden stated.

"Don't think that I won't fight an Elder Lord, Raiden," Frost stated.

Knightwolf's eyes glow green. She begins to have a strange vision montage of the future. She sees Chan's fight with Scorpion, Chan's infiltration of the Brotherhood of Shadow, the War between NetherRealm and Outworld after it has merged with Earthrealm, the death of Raiden at Shinnok's hands, the Sisterhood slaughtering Kitana and her allies, Chan and Kira running from Quan Chi and Jataaka, and Chan and Kira's death. Before her vision ends, she gets a vision of herself standing before the dead bodies of everyone in all of reality, including the Elder Lords and the NetherRealm. She looks at a large Pyramid in which a fire spawn was standing on top of. Controlling him and standing in the front was the revived mother of Tanya, Anomaly.

"No!" Knightwolf shouts. Her injuries are immediately healed by the souls that were inside of her. She begins to breathe heavily. Raiden looks onto her with anger.

"Have you learned your lesson during your temporary sleep?" Raiden asked. Knightwolf returned the same look.

"I don't have time for your smart remarks Thunder Lord." Raiden begins to fire another lightning bolt at Knightwolf. However, a fully healed and revived Chan jumps in front of Knightwolf. He uses his power to absorb the lightning bolt. Knightwolf doesn't hesitate as she tosses a spirit hatchet at Raiden's chest. Raiden is knocked back with the hatchet stuck in his chest. Knightwolf walks towards Raiden and stands over him with a second spirit hatchet.

"Finish Him!" a strange voice commanded in Knightwolf's ear. She reflected on the voice and recognized it as the fire spawn's. Chan uses Raiden's power to knock Knightwolf to the ground. Both of her spirit hatchets disappeared.

"Knightwolf, I—"

"I've figured it all out," Knightwolf stated. Raiden looks onto her and Chan. "Raiden, you need tell Lui Kang to go to Russia."

"You kill the champion of Earthrealm and demand me to take Lui Kang out of Outworld?" Raiden questioned.

"Raiden, in 22 Hours we will be experiencing Armageddon; and the revival of Anomaly," Knightwolf stated.

"How do you know this Shaman?" Raiden asked. Knightwolf pulls out the Medallion of the Great Kung Lao and tosses it to Raiden.

"See for yourself, Elder God," Raiden powers the medallion and begins to see the exact same visions that were presented to Knightwolf. Without further wording, Raiden teleported away from the island along with the medallion.

"Why does he need to go to Russia?" Chan asked.

"Outworld is using NetherRealm magic to speed up time," Knightwolf confirmed.

"I thought we suspected that already," Chan stated.

"You don't understand, in 22 hours it will be Tanya's birthday. Each time Tanya grows older, time jumps forward 100 years. The next 100 will place us all beyond the due date of Armageddon, and we will all die. The only people who have these visions are those who were chosen to be the Champion of Earthrealm. That's the reason you were able to see those visions. That's the reason you have Anomaly's power to fabricate the truth," Knightwolf explained. Chan was overwhelmed by the information Knightwolf told him. He still didn't seem to understand it.

"So, we need to defeat Quan Chi and stop the spell. That sounds easy enough," Chan stated.

"The only way to stop the spell is if the creator of the spell uses a counter-spell to stop it," Knightwolf claimed.

"Then we are all doomed since you killed her," Frost confirmed. Both Knightwolf and Chan turned their attention to her. Both had a horrified look on their face.

"You knew?" Chan asked.

"We both knew about the time spell, but you didn't think it would be important to tell me that SHE created the spell?" Knightwolf added.

"Wouldn't that be your job, Vanguard of Earthrealm?" Frost responded.

"I can't believe you. I really can't believe what I'm hearing now," Chan stated as he paced back and forward.

"Don't blame me, Snow. It's not my job to save the universe. You said the same exact thing yourself. What happens to the world isn't my problem. As a matter of fact, I would enjoy seeing that happen," Frost stated unconsciously. Chan formed a fireball in his hand and prepared to fire it upon Frost. However, he doesn't as it would be against the rules.

"From this day forward, we are no longer friends, nor are we associates. When we both make it to the finals, I promise that I will finish you. If you thought Subzero's death was horrible, you haven't seen anything yet," Chan responded. Frost wasn't fazed by his words. Knightwolf was shocked by Chan's responses.

"I am angry about this too, Chan. However, I think that last line was a bit overboard," Knightwolf commented.

"I don't care. They fight for Outworld. Therefore, whatever happens to them, I don't really care at this point," Chan replied. Frost pulled out a yellow charm and showed it to Knightwolf and Chan.

"Threaten me all you want, Fool. You can't win without this Charm," Frost stated. "As your enemy, you no longer have access to any assistance from me," Frost added as she disappeared from the area.