Loki's Arrival

All the doctors and astrophysicists look scared and terrified. Also agent Barton and I.

I'm Emma Clark. I'm 17 years old. I got adopted from Bulgaria to London when I was 2 years. Then last year my parents died in a car crash. I moved to America with my aunt. But she died the day before my 17th birthday.
So I now live on my own in an apparent in New York, but I'm never there because I always hang out at S.H.IE.L.D.S's headquarter, Joint Dark Energy Mission Facility or the Helicarrier.

But enough of about me, back to the story.

Many years ago, Howard Stark found the Tesseract in the ocean, when he was looking for Captain America and since then the Tesseract has been investigated. I don't understand them. Why didn't they just left it in the ocean? The Tesseract has caused nothing but problems and danger to everyone.

Agent Barton sits on the on balcony and I stand in the back of the room right under the balcony. I look around at the doctors and astrophysicists working and investigating the Tesseract. I see Erik Selvig talking with Nickolas Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

With one of my powers, the super hearing, I can hear what they talk about, even if I'm from a long distance. My other powers is being invisible, walk through walls or any kinds of objects or people if I want to and then I can see things from a long distance.

I hear Fury and Selvig talk about the Tesseract before Fury asks for agent Barton.

I can also hear that he gets his message from Fury in his walkie-talkie. 2 seconds after I see agent Barton falling down while hanging in a rope. I stay behind, thinking that Fury doesn't need me. Because of my curiosity I use my super hearing again to hear what they talk about.

''I gave you this detail so you can keep a close eye on things.'' I hear Fury say in an 'I told you to do it' tone.

''Well I see better from a distance.'' Agent Barton says like it doesn't matter.

''Have you seen anything that might set this thing off?'' Director Fury asks agent Barton, but before he can answer him a female astrophysicist calls out to the other doctors, saying that the Tesseract is spiking again. What is that thing?

I decide to step towards the different kind of science project, want to get more influence on what's going on. I hear doctor Selvig and the woman, who talked before, saying different things on what it might be able to be.

''I think it's some sort of a portal to another dimension. Maybe the ''HQ'' of the nine realms or what we call it, the space.'' I say and look at the astrophysicists. They look at each other before doctor Selvig speaks up.

''How did you figure that out Emma?'' he asks me. I look over at Director Fury and agent Barton. But before I can answer him I get interrupted by the Tesseract that misbehaves like Erik Selvig described it earlier.

It makes noisy sounds and suddenly a beam comes out of the Tesseract and it makes a portal. On the other side it looks like space. A lot of smoke appears, but when it disappears a man with blue fire on him, appears in front of the portal.

He's tall and has long black hair. He wears armour of the colours black and green and has a sceptre in his right hand.

''Sir, please put down the spear.'' Nick shouts to the man. He looks at the sceptre like he didn't know about it before Director Fury told him to put it down. He aim with his sceptre at Nick and shoots blue energy out of it at them, but agent Barton saves him by pushing him away.

The guards start to shoot at him, but he tackles them without getting a single scratch. Who the hell is that and why did he not die by the gun shooting? He shoots energy towards us, and I manage to safe Selvig from being killed, but not the woman.