Should I choose Mr. Stark after this?

Agent Hill's POV

After watching after the other agents a bit on the bridge I decide to check on Emma. She's probably awake now from her unconsciousness. When I get in there I see the bed empty. So Emma is awake, but I don't want to look for her, because I assume she's somewhere else in the Helicarrier alone so I know she'll be fine.

When I come back to the bridge I see Director Fury looking at pictures and videos of the battle in New York.

''Sir, you haven't seen agent Clark recently?'' I ask him, just in case if she's in danger. He looks over at me with his eye and shakes his head.

''No agent Hill I haven't. Isn't she in the room where agent Barton put her?'' he asks me worried.

''No sir'' I say simply. He sighs and looks back at the screen. I decide to leave him alone for now and walk over to my own screens to look at the battle myself. There passes about 10 minutes before I see Emma on the screen, fighting against the Chitauri. I widen my eyes and gasp slightly before turning to Director Fury.

''Sir, Emma is in New York.'' He changes his expression from emotionless to angry. It's not fun to see him in that way and let me just say, that I'm very happy not to be Emma right now.

Emma's POV

I was on my way back to agent Romanoff and Mr. Rogers when I got lost in the city. In my defence, I've only lived here for about a year and all the streets in New York look exactly the same. But for some reason this area is peaceful from the battle. No one's here so right now I'm safe.

I don't know where I am, but I can see the Stark Tower from where I stand, so I'm not far away from the others, the question is, how close are they actually? As I look around the area I'm at I can recognise the surroundings. I see a small café and some tables and chairs lie around in different places.

I suddenly see the name of the café and I remember where I've seen this area. It's from my ''vision'' I had about Mr. Rogers before we got called in by S.H.I.E.L.D. I stand at exactly that table where Mr. Rogers sat, thinking I may be right about what I said.

Does he really like the waitress girl? Should I just choose Mr. Stark? I'm confused. I like both of them, but I don't know who'd be the right choice. I suddenly hear some noise from the air and I see Mr. Stark flies pass me with aliens on his tail.

I remain in my spot, because I think that the aliens wouldn't notice me, but unfortunately one of them does and starts to fly towards me. I make myself invisible and run away from the alien. And as unlucky I can get, I run towards a group of aliens, but luckily for me they don't see me (obviously) and I run right pass them so the alien on the vehicle flies into the group.

I stop running to regain my breath and make myself visible again. Unfortunately a beam from the Chitauri weapon hits me in the stomach and makes me cry out in pain. The alien walks towards me and points the weapon at me to shoot, but someone kills the alien before it can kill me. Someone apparently heard my scream since the person saves me from the alien.

I see Mr. Rogers helping me up and it makes me think of the moment when I thought about him at the café. It makes me sad in some way but I don't want to show it to him, so I thank him and run back to agent Romanoff because I see her in problems.

Steve's POV

I fight with Nat before I hear a scream from not far away. I can recognise the scream immediately, so I run towards the alien whose about to kill Emma who lies on the ground in pain.

I kill the alien and pick Emma up from the ground. She looks at me with an expression that shows pain from the beam but also sadness, which I don't know what for. She thanks me and runs towards Nat. I stand in my spot to see her run back to Nat, thinking why she's acting in the way she does. Have I done something wrong? Is she mad at me? I'm confused.

Tony's POV

The aliens are on my tail as Legolas described it and I suddenly see that on of them stops chasing me and chase someone else instead. I see the person is Emma. I was about to fly towards her to save her, but I realise that I will bring her in more danger with the rest the aliens on my tail.

So I get these aliens off me before saving her. Barton tells me to drag them into a tight corner so I do it. When I get them off me I try to find Emma.

''Barton, can you see Emma from your spot? She needs us right now.'' I say to Barton in the earpiece.

''No I can't see her, I'm too far up to see her.'' He says. I sigh heavily and start to go lower to find her.

I look everywhere and can't find her. Maybe she's with Capsicle and Romanoff. I fly towards the old meeting point and hear a scream on the way. But it wasn't a coincidental scream; it was Emma's scream.

I fly towards the sound and see her lie on the ground in pain with an alien in front of her. I'm about to kill it when Capsicle beats me to it. He helps her up, but she just thanks him and runs towards Romanoff. I wonder what's going on. I decide to take her now so I can talk with her.