The first meeting

I sit on the Helicarrier in the bridge where all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents sit on their computers. I listen to the conversation Coulson has with Natasha Romanoff. I've heard she's a pretty good agent and that she's Russian, how cool is that?

I hear Coulson tell her she gets the ''big guy'' or in other words The Hulk. He says he get's Tony Stark who's Iron Man. With him, I've heard that he's a man slut; he fucks every woman when he gets the chance.

But then he started dating his old assistant Pepper Pots and I have to admit that she's is a lucky woman. Even though he has fucked a lot of women and he's a lot older than me, I still fancy him.

I then hear an unrecognisable voice in my head, but then right after I hear Fury's voice. I think he's talking with the World Security Council, so I don't really hear what they talk about. But I do hear what Fury says in the end of the conversation.

''No, it's won by soldiers'' and then it becomes quiet in my head. Soldiers? What does he mean with that?

The next day I find out about what Fury meant by soldiers. I see Natasha Romanoff walk inside the bridge with Bruce Banner (The Hulk) and Steve Rogers (Captain America) behind her.

I sit at the conference table and I see Bruce Banner walking towards me but he just walks straight pass me. I frown and look over at Steve Rogers who just gave Fury some cash, I wonder what for. He looks around the Helicarrier in awe and suddenly looks in my direction.

I smile at him, but he doesn't smile back and keep looking around like he's totally ignoring me. What's going on? But then I remember that I got my invisibility on. I always have it on when I don't fancy to talk to anyone.

''Director, you said there was an agent Clark here as well?'' I hear Captain Rogers ask Director Fury.

''Yes, she sits over there'' Fury says and points at me without looking up from the screens. Thank you, Director Fury for disturbing my alone time.

''Where? I can't see anyone?'' Doctor Banner says behind me. Captain Rogers shakes his head at Fury in agreement.

I make myself visible again and I hear shouting from behind me. Doctor Banner gets a shock, because a girl suddenly appears in front of him. Then I hear a 'wow' in a shock tone from Mr. Rogers next to Director Fury. I see agent Romanoff with a shocked expression.

''Sorry Doctor Banner and Mr. Rogers, I didn't mean to scare you.'' I say and stand up to greet them. I first greet Doctor Banner since he's the one who's the stand closest to me. ''Doctor Banner, nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of you. I love that you help ill people in India.'' I say while reaching out my hand for him. He accepts my hand and shakes it.

''Thank you Ms Clark, nice to meet you too.'' He says with a smile. At this time Mr. Rogers is next to me. When I turn my head towards him he extends his hand to me.

''Nice to meet you ma'am. I'm Steve Rogers.'' I take his hand and shake it.

''I know who you are Mr. Rogers, it's nice to meet you too.'' I give him a smile. He's actually really cute. He looks good, he's in great shape and he has a cute smile.

We share a look a bit too long since someone clears his or hers throat behind us. We look back to see agent Romanoff smiling at us. We both blush a bit before we go our separate ways.

Then when Director Fury walks over to Doctor Banner to thank him for coming. After greeting agent Romanoff I sit back at my spot and make myself invisible again. I hear that agent Coulson is also in the conversation now. And agent Romanoff says a few words. The last thing I hear is Fury asking agent Romanoff to show Doctor Banner his laboratory.

After a couple of hours after I still sit in my spot, and still invisible. Mr. Rogers stands next to agent Coulson. I hear Coulson talk about his Captain America card collection. He's a big fan of Captain America, because he was the first avenger back in 1945.

Suddenly we all hear a loud beeping sound coming from one of the computers. An agent says that he has found Loki in Stuttgart in Germany. I make myself visible and stand from the chair to walk over next to Mr. Rogers.

''Captain, Clark, you're up.'' Fury says to us. We look at each other before nodding. We go into a changing room to take our uniforms on. I have the same kind of uniform like agent Romanoff. We then go to a S.H.I.E.L.D. jet that takes us to Germany. This is going to be fun.