Anxiety attack

Tony's POV

It's been hours since Emma left. She hasn't pushed the button yet, means that she's either okay or dead. I choose to believe in the first option. I still work on my suit, but luckily I'm almost done with today's job.

''Sir, Miss Clark has arrived. She asked for your appearance in her room.'' I hear JARVIS say to me.

''Tell her I'll be there in 5.'' I say and keep working on the last thing. I'm almost finish.

''All done, sir. She will wait for you in her room, making ready for bed. She wants you to knock before going inside her room.''

''Thanks J.''

''You're welcome, sir.'' After 10 minutes I'm done with the business. I close the system down and turn off the light before locking the door to the lab. While I walk to the elevator I look around the ruined tower. Looking at it, makes me think back the actions in New York. It makes my heart beat faster and faster and suddenly I have trouble with breathing. I fall down to my knees and gasp for air.

''JARVIS... tell... Emma that... I need her... help.'' I say to JARVIS through gasps. Already 2 minutes after I hear the elevator door open and footsteps approach me.

Emma's POV

I stand in front of the mirror in my bathroom. I think about the mission today. It actually went better that I expected. The mission wasn't that tough, quite easily actually. Suddenly JARVIS chooses to speak up.

''Miss Clark, Mr. Stark needs you on the Laboratories floor immediately. He has trouble with breathing.'' I freeze when I hear it. I run through the bathroom door and take a breathing bag I always have with me, in case things like these happens. I then run through the bedroom door and towards the elevator. I push the button and wait patiently for the door to close. It goes slowly up and I start to lose patient.

''COME ON! FASTER!'' I shout and it goes faster. ''Thanks JARVIS.'' I say to him.

''You're welcome Miss Clark.'' He answer me back. Finally the door opens and I see Tony lie on the floor, gasping for air.

''TONY!'' I shout to him. I get on my knees next to him and put the bag over his mouth. He breaths in it fast. ''Slowly, baby. Slowly breathing. In... and out.'' I tell him a couple of times.

After a while he calms down and breath normally. He gives me the bag and sits up. He looks at me and pulls me into a tight hug. I caress him in the back of his head to assure him that it's going to be okay.

''Thank you.'' he whispers to me.

''I thought I'd lose you.'' I say to him. He hugs me tighter.

''You'll never lose me. You're not getting rid of me that easily.'' He jokes. I chuckle and pull away. He kisses me with all his passion. I pull away and stand to help him up. We walk back to my room. I choose not to ask him now how it happened. I'll ask him another time.

''You want me to sleep with you tonight?'' I ask him. I thought that he maybe needs my comfort and just thought of me being next to him. He smirks at me.

''Gladly. Nice of you to ask.'' He says like I mean the other way of sleeping with him. I give him a glare.

''Not that way. I mean sleeping next to you, so you know that I'm there if you need me.'' He then smiles softly at me and kisses me on the cheek.

''How can I say no to an offer like that?'' he says and takes my hand to lead me into his room. He tells me to get in the bed, since I'm already ready for bed, while he make himself ready.

When he gets back he lies next to me and faces me. I can clearly see in his eyes that he's still shocked by his anxiety attack, so I take my arms around him and pull my close to me to show him may comfort. He takes his arms around me and caresses my hair. He kisses me a last time before dozing off to sleep.