Tony's love

I have remained in my seat since the meeting and I just keep myself busy with nothing at all. I made myself invisible so no one talks to me. Except from one person.

''Agent Clark, can you tell Doctor Banner that I need to see him in here?'' Director Fury says to me without looking at me. He knows that I still sit at my spot, because I always sit there when I got nothing to do. Also when we have meetings, like the one we had earlier, I always sit on exact that chair. I don't know why, but since I got into S.H.I.E.L.D. I have grown overly fond of that seat.

I nod at Director Fury before standing. I walk towards the laboratory to and I see Doctor Banner talking with Mr. Stark. I get really nervous now when I see Mr. Stark in there, knowing that he will probably start a conversation with me, when Doctor Banner leaves the laboratory.

When I walk inside they stop talking at look at me. They both smile at me, and Mr. Stark gives me a wink, which makes me blush. But then I realise what I came for.

''Ehm... Doctor Banner. Director Fury want to see you.'' I say and point behind me. He nods.

''Thank you Emma.'' He says putting his hand on my shoulder before walking outside, which leaves me alone with Mr. Stark. I turn around to leave, so I can avoid having a conversation with him but he stops me.

''Are going already Ms. Clark?'' he asks me with his sexy voice. I turn around to see him smiling at me. I shrug and scratch the back of my head. He chuckles because he knows how nervous I am. ''Don't be nervous around me sweetcheeks it's just me.'' he says and winks at me before going back to work.

''That's the reason why I get nervous.'' I mumble to myself.

''What do you say sweetcheeks?'' he asks me and looks at me.

''N-nothing'' I stutter in nervousness and look around. I can feel his eyes on me. I then look back at him again.

''Mr. Stark I never actually said thank you for saving me from Mr. Laufeyson... twice.'' He chuckles at me calling Loki in a formal way and gives me a heart-warming smile.

''You're welcome sweetcheeks. I will always protect innocent people and in some cases also very beautiful people.'' He says and winks at me. I frown at first but then I realise that he meant me. I then start to blush again and keep looking around the laboratory.

I hear him walk towards me and when I turn around he is in my personal space. I gasp at the sudden movement.

''So do you have any specificities?'' he asks me while putting his hands on my waist. I'm not complaining about his touch, but I just wonder why he does it, I mean doesn't he already has a girlfriend?

''You mean sort of powers?'' I ask him. He shrugs and keeps looking at me.

''Yeah, I was more thinking of a specialisation in a certain area. But now when you mention it, it says in your personal files, that you have special powers. Is that true?'' he asks me moving closer to me.

''Well, I do know a bit about science like you and Doctor Banner and I also know how to fight like Mr. Rogers and agent Romanoff. And about my powers Mr. Stark, it is all true what it says in the files.'' I tell him. He widens his eyes in some way of shock.

''Can I see it?'' he asks me. I nod and show my powers to him. I show my invisibility as the last one and he chuckles slightly.

''Alright you can show yourself again, so I can see your beautiful face.'' He says I make myself visible to him. I blush and he notices. Maybe I should've waiting to show myself to him after I've blushed. Good job Emma.

He moves closer to me and looks deep into my eyes. He leans in to kiss me, but I stop him.

''I'm sorry Mr. Stark, but I can't do this. I know that you have a girlfriend. And beside, I don't want to be another girl on your list.'' I say and step back from his touch and am about to leave, but he stops me by pulling me back by my wrist.

''Hey, please let me explain. First of all I don't have a girlfriend, she broke up with me a couple of months ago. And second of all you will never be another girl on my list. I could never do that to you. You're a sweet girl that deserves true love.'' He tells me. I can tell that he's telling me the truth. I sigh and stay at my spot.

''Please give me a chance. I'll do whatever it takes.'' He tells me. I was about to answer him when Doctor Banner comes in.

''Sorry for taking so long Tony'' Doctor Banner says when he walks pass us. We still stand close to each other.

''It's alright buddy, I had company.'' He says while looking at me. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

''We continue this another time.'' He kisses my cheek and goes back to work.