Birthday present

''Now, are you ready for your present.'' he then suddenly asks me. I shake my head at him.

''No, please Tony. Don't give me anything, you've been giving me enough already.'' I tell him. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

''I want to give you this. I love you too much to not give it to you.'' he says and pulls me towards the elevator. He said that he loves me. I smile, but inside I'm all blown up. I can't stop squealing inside. I should tell him that I love him as well.

When the elevator closes I look over at him. He senses my eyes at him and turn to look at me as well. He smiles at me and I smile back at him. I choose to lean in and kiss him deeply. He kisses me back and suddenly starts to moan against my mouth. I pull away and look at him deep in the eyes.

''I love you too, Tony.'' I tell him. He smiles at me and kisses me again. We kiss again until we reach the floor. When the door opens I see that we're in the laboratories.

''Close your eyes.'' he says to me. I close them. He takes my hand and pulls me towards I don't know, obviously. Suddenly he stops and moves behind me to take his arms around my waist. ''Open them.'' he whispers in my ear.

I open my eyes and I see a uniform in front of me.

It's a uniform with an arc reactor on the middle of the chest, like Tony has in his Iron Man suit. On the hands there's also repulsors like on the Iron Man suit and it can fly from the feet like the Iron Man suit. It actually has the same abilities like the Iron Man suit. The only differences is that my uniform is a S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform like my old one.

I frown and walk towards it to have a better look at it. It looks really good. It's actually amazing and I can't wait to try it on. I then look towards Tony again and see him smiling at me.

''This is really amazing, Tony. I can't thank you enough for making this for me. I've always wanted the same abilities as your suit and now when I finally got it, it seems so surreal. You know, looking at this uniform and thinking that it's actually mine. It's so surreal.'' I tell him while walking around the uniform and studying it.

''It's nothing, sweetcheeks. You deserve it. I've been making this for you because it's the best way I can protect you. You mean the world to me, Em.'' He says and walks towards me. When he approaches me he takes his arms around my waist.

''Can I try it on?'' I ask him. He shrugs.

''If you want to, sweetcheeks.'' he says. I squeal and take the uniform. I go to the elevator to go to my room. Tony makes it to the elevator just before it closes.

When we reach the Private Quarters floor I run to my room. I don't even open door and just walk right through the door, because I'm so excited. I take on the uniform and look at myself in the mirror. I look gooood. I look at the repulsors and stretch out my hands. Suddenly it blasts a beam out of the repulsor and makes me fly backwards and land on my bed.

''Emma, what happened? I heard a, oh.'' Tony says and he runs into my room. He looks at the big hole in the wall. I suddenly feel bad for what I've done. Tony looks at me. ''Oh boy Emma, are you okay?'' He asks me as he runs towards me.

''I'm fine, Tony. It was awesome! But I'm really sorry about the wall. It wasn't my intention.'' I say in frustration. He hush at me and go in the bed with me to comfort me.

''It's okay, baby. I'm just relieved that you're okay. I can fix the wall in no time.'' he assures me. And he did.

A couple of weeks later, it was fixed. In the meantime he also trained me to use it. He learned me to control the repulsors and how to fly. Now I'm better at it, but I still need training. I've also been on several missions, where I used my new suit. I managed to use the repulsors in perfection, but I did have troubles with the flying. But I'll learn it one day.

I haven't been on any missions where Mr. Rogers were there as well. I don't know if that's good or bad. I do miss him, but I just think it'll be weird to see him after what happened in the park. I haven't seen him since.

''What are you thinking of, baby?'' Tony suddenly asks me. Since the day of what happened in my room, he's been calling me baby. In the beginning it was a bit weird, but now I'm used to it. I actually learned to love it when he calls me baby.

We sit in the living room on the top floor and watch telly. I sit up against him with his arm around my shoulders. He could probably see on me that I wasn't paying attention to the telly. I loom at him with a smile.He smiles back at me.

''Nothing special. Just about what happened in the park the other day. I wonder what Mr. Rogers are doing right now.'' I tell him. His body starts to tense of me mentioning Mr. Rogers.

''Why do you want to know that?'' He asks me in a offended tone. I frown at him.

''Because I want to know if he's okay. I mean, we parted in a very bad way.'' I tell him in a concerned tone.

He stands from the couch and take out his phone to make a call. Unfortunately I can't hear the conversation or who he's calling, because he leaves the room. I sigh and look at the telly again.

After about 10 minutes he comes back and extends his hand to me. I take it and he pulls me towards the elevator. I see him push the Reception and Lobby floor. I frown, wonder what he wants.

When we reach the floor he pulls me outside and towards one of his cars. He opens the door for me and closes it after I got in. When he gets in the driving seat he starts the car and drive away. I wonder where we're going.

''Tony, where are we going?'' I ask him.

''To The Triskelion, S.H.I.E.L.D.'s HQ.'' he says simply. I frown once again.

''Why?'' He sighs.

''Baby, do you love me?'' he then suddenly asks me.

''Of course I do.'' I say and take his hand on the gear stick.

''Good because I love you too.'' he says. I wonder what's going on. But I just wait for what going to happen. I hope it's nothing serious.