A talk with Natasha

It's now been a week since we met up with the cap and Emma has luckily become more open to me about the conversation, but I can sense that there's something she's not telling me.

Hopefully I'll find out today, because Romanoff's going to talk to Emma today, when they're going on a mission. Emma has been talking about it a lot, because she's excited to use her new suit again. She absolutely loves it and it makes me smile every time she talks about the suit and the missions she's been on.

I sit in the lab and work on the new upgradings on my suit. Suddenly I hear the door open afterwards Emma talking to JARVIS. I hear her footsteps getting louder so I turn around and giver a big smile. She has her new suit on and damn it fits her so well. Sometimes I find it very hard to restrain myself. She walks towards me and then gives me a kiss on the cheek.

''I'm leaving for the mission. Have fun and I'll see you tonight.'' She says to me. I take my arms around her waist and kiss her deeply. She surprisingly kisses me back. I pull away and give her a tight hug.

''Be careful. I want to see you in one peace when you get home. If something goes wrong, just push that button.'' I tell her and point at the button on her chest where my arc reactor usually sits. ''It'll make an alarm go off and I then know that you're in danger. JARVIS can tell me where you are and I'll be there in minutes.'' I finish.

She looks down at the button and pushes it to test it. The alarm goes off and my phone starts to beep as well, in case I'm not in the tower at the moment she pushes the button. She looks around in awe and smile.

''JARVIS, deactivate the alarm.'' I call him out. Soon the alarm deactivates and everything is quiet. ''Thank's J.''

''You're welcome, sir.'' JARVIS says back.

''That was so awesome. But yes, I'll push the button, if something bad happens. I have to leave now, I'll see you tonight.'' she says and walks towards the exit.

''I love you.'' I tell her, to see if she returns it. She stops and turns to me. I give her a serious look, waiting for her to say it. She gives me a smile, but not one of her usual.

''I love you too.'' she says and walks out. I sigh and cross my arms. I can tell that she means it, but there's something that bothers her and I hope that Romanoff finds out tonight, either before, under or after the mission. I don't care, as long as I find out what cap has done to my baby.

Emma's POV

I can feel Tony's eyes on even though the door is closed. I know that I have to tell him one day, but I just know that he'll become angry with me. He think's that what Steve said to him was a lie, but it's not. I am in doubt. I don't know how I feel. I don't know who I'll choose, if I even can make a decision.

Tony will be so disappointed in me if I tell him that I maybe not choose him. I keep thinking of what Steve said to me. Is he right about what he said? Has Tony caused me nothing than harm? As I see it, he hasn't, but Steve have never lied to me while I've known him. But I know that he hasn't ONLY kept me safe. He has also hurt me a couple of times, emotionally. Once at the cafe in my vision, when I saw him talking with the waitress and when agent Romanoff told me about Peggy.

I reach the Quinjet where I see agent Romanoff at the driverseat. I get in and sit on the passenger seat. We then take off and head to the Helicarrier for the meeting before the mission.

''So are you ready for the mission?'' she asks me. I shrug.

''Yeah, I guess.'' I tell, still a bit down from the conversation with Steve.

''Are you okay? Is it after your talk with Steve?'' she asks me. I look over at her with a confused look. ''Steve told me.'' she tells me. I nod and look out of my window again.

''It's nothing.'' I tell her, don't really want to talk about. She huffs and laughs slightly at me.

''Honey, I've know you for over a year now and I know that there's more than that?'' I sigh and look at her with annoyed eyes.

''But if Steve told you, you already know what happened. You don't need to ask me.'' I say a but annoyed. She then gives me a shocked expression like Steve did.

''Say that again.'' she says. I frown at her before shrugging.

''That you don't need to ask me.''

''No before that.''

''If Steve told you about the conversation, you already know what happened.'' she gasp at me.

''Emma, you just called Steve by his name and not in your usual formal way.'' I shrug again.

''Yeah I guess I did.'' I look out of my window again.

''Em, it sounds great. You sound more confident now.'' she tells me, just like what Tony told me in the elevator. I give her a smile instead of saying anything. ''But back to the conversation. Steve didn't tell what you talked about, just what happened after Tony got in.'' she says to me. I sigh.

''Steve told me that I shouldn't consider who I would choose. He think's that it can't be easier. But then he says that he knows I love both him and Tony. I can only say that he's right. I love them both equally and I don't know who to choose. I just know that if I tell Tony that I'm in doubt, he'll get angry with me and then kicks me out of the tower.'' I tell her. She stays silent and just nods. But she breaks the silence short after.

''Honey, I know it's hard to choose between them, but don't think of what Steve said to you, follow you're heart. And don't be afraid of telling Tony how you feel. He'll understand. If he loves you, he'll accept it and give you the time you need.'' she says to me. I nod and stop the conversation by staying silent for the rest of the ride.

She's right. I don't need to think about what Steve said to me. I have to do what my heart says to me. And I don't need to be afraid of telling Tony it. If he really loves me, he'll understand and give me the time I need.