Waking up to a battle

I wake up in the same room like the last time. I sit up with my normal strength and use a minute to regain myself, but then I remember what happened just before I passed out and run towards the bridge immediately. I use my walk-through powers to run through every single object and person to save time.

When I get in the bridge I see Director Fury and agent Hill standing at computers. I ignore them and run through the rest of the Helicarrier to find The Avengers, but I don't find them anywhere, so I assume they headed for New York to fight Loki and his army.

Without telling Director Fury or anyone else I decide to go to New York to help out, but I soon realise that I need transportation. I take out my gun and point it at another agent, who I know can fly the Quinjet.

''Get me to New York immediately or I shoot'' I tell the agent straight out, no wasting time. He puts his hands in the air and turns to nod at me. We walk towards the Quinjet and take off.

When we get there I see New York in absolute mass destruction. It's terrible to watch all the innocent people getting killed. I look up to see the portal and only more aliens come through the portal.

I see that the portal gets created from the Tesseract, that's on the top of Stark Tower, which makes me realise what Mr. Stark meant from the conversation in the room where Loki's cell once were.

I look around to find the Avengers and I see agent Barton and agent Romanoff on a road, fighting against the aliens. But before I can jump down to the ground the alien's weapons hit one of the engines in the Quinjet and makes us fall to the ground quite hard.

When we land I look next to me to see the agent dead. I gasp and remove away from him fast, scared of the thought that it's my fault that he's dead. I want to help him, but there's nothing I can do about it, so I run out to the street to find the two assassins on the road.

Luckily I find them in no time, since the Quinjet landed right next to the road they're at. I use my supervision and see agent Barton get tackled by an alien and is about to get killed, so I rush over to him as fast as I can.

But on my way several aliens start to attack me, so I make myself invisible so they lose me on their tracks. I look back to see them stop run and look around to find me. I chuckle to myself before looking towards agent Barton again.

I run to him and push the alien off him so he can stick one of his arrows in its chest and keep fighting. I start to fight the aliens as well while keeping the invisibility on. I see that agent Barton and agent Romanoff look at each other and then at the aliens get killed out of nowhere in confusion, thinking how it's possible.

Suddenly Mr. Rogers comes to join us on the road and fight against the aliens. He sees it as well and looks just as confused as the assassins do. I ignore them and keep fighting. When there is 3 aliens left of the alien crowd on the road, lighting comes and Mr. Thor lands right next to the car.

I make myself visible again and fall to my knees in tiredness from the fighting. I'm not use to this sort of fighting. I'm only use to fight against humans who eventually lose energy to fight opposite the aliens who apparently never loses energy.

''Emma'' I hear agent Barton say and he runs towards me. He sits in front of me to get any eye contact with me. I look up at him and smile before pulling him into a hug, happy to see him still alive. He hugs me back; happy to see me being okay after the unconsciousness I went through.

''Thank you'' he whispers in my ear, thankful to me for saving his life from the alien. I nod in respond and pull away to look at the others. Mr. Rogers and agent Romanoff look slightly angry with me.

''Emma, what are you doing? You're not supposed to be here.'' agent Romanoff says to me. I ignore her and put my hand on agent Barton's shoulder for support to help me stand.

I suddenly feel two arms around my waist and get pulled into a hug. I relax immediately when I feel Mr. Rogers' warm body against mine. In the hug I look at agent Romanoff who gives me look that says 'are you sure you don't like him?' He pulls away from the hug to look at me with a heart-warming smile before turning to Mr. Thor.

''What's the story upstairs?'' he asks, referring to Loki on the Stark Tower.

''The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable.'' Mr. Thor says. Suddenly Mr. Stark's voice comes through the earpiece.

''Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys.'' He says and in one second we all stand confused on how we can fight all the aliens.

''How do we do this?'' agent Romanoff asks us. I look at Mr. Rogers because I know that he knows what to do.

''As a team.'' He says to us, while looking up at the portal along with Mr. Thor.

''I have unfinished business with Loki'' Mr. Thor says, annoyed at his brother because of his behaviour against the earth and its people.

''Yeah? Well, get in line.'' Agent Barton says right after, hungry after revenge. He's clearly annoyed at Loki for messing with his brain to kill innocent people. I understand him. I would be just as annoyed if it was me.

''Save it. Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him thing could run wild. But before continue this we need to get Emma out of here.'' he says to the others, who nods in agreement but I quickly protest on his choice.

''What? No, I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here with you guys.'' I say slightly angry with Mr. Rogers.

''No you're not Emma. You're not capable enough to fight these aliens and worse, Loki. I'll make sure she gets out of here in safety.'' Agent Barton says and takes a grip on my arm. I shake it off me and walk backwards.

''No. I don't want to go, I'm staying here.'' I say in a slightly annoyed voice. I look at all of them with my serious expression and wait for a reaction. Mr. Rogers sighs.

''Fine, but you stay with me all the time... for now.'' He says like I'll regret my decision later. Trust me Mr. Rogers, I won't.