Moving to Malibu

After an hour of hearing Tony and Bruce talking about science, Bruce and another scientist are finished with the tests on the creature. I walk over to them and look down at the creature while listening. Tony next to me.

''Tell me what you found out.'' I say to Bruce. He adjusts his glasses before speaking.

''What did you think it was when you first saw it, Em? You think it's something from earth?'' I shake my head.

''No, it's not from earth, it's definitely from another realm. When I first saw it I thought it was from Asgard where Thor is, but then because of the colours on its tail I think it's from outer space, perhaps another kind of aliens that belongs to the army that Loki had with him.'' I tell him. He nods a bit.

''You're on the way to be correct, Em. It says here that it's from the outer space, but it's not an alien like Loki's army. It's from another planet from space. The planet is called Morag and that's actually all we know about the creature. We don't know what it's called, what its abilities is, what its weakness is, nothing.'' he says and sighs. I nod and look at the creature. If it comes from outer space and even from anther planet, how did it get on earth? I look up at Bruce again and nod once more.

''All right. Thank you, Bruce. Now I at least know more about it.'' I say as I look at it. I feel Tony's arm around my waist.

''Come one, babe. I want to go home now.'' He says to me. I nod and look at Bruce before walking over to him.

''I hope we see each other again soon, Bruce. I'm going to miss you so much.'' I say as I bring him into a hug. He hugs me back.

''I'm going to miss you too, Em. I promise you, we're going to see each other very soon.'' I pull away and kiss him on the cheek before letting Tony say goodbye.

He give Bruce a hug before leaving. We fly back in our suits. We once in a while fly around each other to make some fun out of it. We finally get back and lands steady on the roof of Stark Tower. You get a beautiful sight of the town from here. I can get used to live here.

It has now been months since the day in the lab. As promised, Bruce came to visit once in a while, along with Clint. Natasha and Steve have been gone since. I don't know what they're doing, but I'll find out one day. I tried to ask Clint, but he just keep saying the usual, which means on being missions. But how come that we never got to a mission together with them. And what about Nick. He's been gone as well along with Maria Hill.

Tony has unfortunately been having more of these anxiety attacks. He get's them every time he thinks of the incident in New York with Loki. It took him harder than he thought it would. Also harder than I thought.

Tony told me a couple of weeks ago that he moves back to the mansion in Malibu and he wants me to go with him instead of staying at the tower by myself, while it's getting rebuilt anyway. I think it sounds as a good idea, but I just don't like the thought of being far away from both Clint and Bruce, or Steve and Natasha for that matter. But after a lot of persuading, I went with him and now, here we are.

''This looks really good, Tony.'' I tell him as I step into the mansion for the first time. I have summer clothes on because it's so hot in Malibu. Tony stands next to me and smile at me. I look at him and admire his new look. He recently got a cut and shaved a bit. He still has his famous Tony Stark beard, but now more fancy looking. I like his new look.

''Thank you, babe. I'm glad that you love, cause we're going to live for a while now.'' He says and kisses me on the cheek before taking our suitcases to the rooms. ''Oh and by the way. The best thing about this is that we're going to share a bed now.'' he says and winks at me. I smile and shake my head at him. But seeing him carry on the suitcases reminds me of something.

''Tony?'' he turns to me.

''Yes, babe?'' he says.

''Don't you need a new assistent? Now when Miss Potts is gone, you don't have an assistant anymore.'' I tell him. He thinks about it for a second.

''Do you want to be my assistant?'' he asks me. I shake my head.

''No.'' I say simply in a cute girly tone. He chuckles at me and walks over to me before kissing me on the cheek again.

''All right, babe. I'll find an assistant for the both of us.'' he says. I frown at him.

''Us? But I don't work for Stark Industries.'' I say to him. He then pecks me sweetly on the lips.

''But you're my girlfriend, meaning that it'll also be your assistant.'' he says and walks upstairs to the bedroom. Girlfriend? Who said that we're dating? Beside him, right now. But weirdly enough, I like the sound of it. Me being Tony Stark's girlfriend. So without even knowing, I've chosen Tony. But I still haven't seen him drunk yet and that still worries me. But not thinking of Tony being drunk, I think this is going to be a hell of a ride.