None of us deserve her

I look at Mr. Rogers who's in pain. I feel so terrible for what he's been through. I get interrupted in my thoughts by a big explosion. I see Loki fall onto Stark Tower right before the Hulk smashes him into the tower so I can no longer see them from my perspective.

I see one of the big alien monster fly around and Mr. Stark fly towards it and right inside it, which follows to an explosion. I see Mr. Stark fall on the ground quite hard and when he keeps down I'm about to jump down to him, but agent Barton stops me.

''Emma no! Don't you dare jump down from up here!'' he says before aliens attack us.

Agent Barton shoots one with an arrow and is about to take another arrow, but he doesn't have any other left, so I tackle the aliens before it tackles agent Barton. Unfortunately I tackle the alien a bit too hard, and we both fall from the building. I can hear an explosion and before I can think further agent Barton catches me and we fly into a building through a window.

Agent Barton groans in pain and it catches my attention.

''Agent Barton, don't worry. We're going to be fine.'' I assure him. He nods and takes his arm around my waist to pull me close.

''I was afraid I was going to lose you. You can never do that to me again.'' he says to me. I pull out of the hug and am about to say something when I hear agent Romanoff in agent Barton's earpiece.

''I can close it. Does anybody copy? I can shut the portal down.'' Is all I hear before I start to feel dizzy. Everything around me becomes blurred and I can't hear what agent Barton says to me. I manage to look outside to see a big blue energy explosion before I black out.

Clint's POV

I hear Nat saying that she can shut the portal down, but before I can hear more from the conversation I hear a fall behind me. I turn around to see Emma lie on the floor unconscious. She has her eyes open a bit so I try to bring her back to her normal statement but she blacks out before I can.

I look outside to see the portal close and I sigh in relief before picking up Emma in bridal style bring her down to the streets to the others.

''Guys, I'm on my way to the streets with Emma in my arms. She fainted again. Where are you?'' I call out to my teammates.

''We're I our way to Stark tower where Loki is.'' Steve answers me. When I'm finally on the streets I see the others.

''Guys, I'm right here.'' I shout to them. When they see me they run towards me. Tony and Steve are the first ones to approach me.

''Emma, what happened to you?'' Tony whispers to himself, but I'm almost sure we all hear it. He strokes her chin slightly with his iron hand while Steve pats her hair.

''Come on, we have a god to care of.'' Steve says and turns towards the Stark Tower.

''Give her to me, I'll take her.'' Tony says and holds out his arms, waiting for me to give Emma to him. I nod at lie her on Tony's iron arms, before walking with the others.

Once we're in Stark Tower we see Loki lie on the floor in a bad condition. I don't feel bad for him at all and I got several reasons for that. First he messed with my brain, he destroyed New York by brining an army to earth and then he tried to kill all my friends and most importantly Emma, who means everything to me. She's like a sister to me even though I've only known her for about a year.

We see that Loki starts to move and tries to stand, so we go over to him to stand in front him. I get down on my knees and point an arrow at him in threat. He looks at all of us and laughs slightly in an exhausting way.

''If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now.'' He says to us. I shake my head at him and stand. Thor walks towards him to take a grip on his arms and follows him out of the building. But before he's out of the building he looks at Emma's body and smiles in a cocky way.

I look over at Tony who looks down at Emma in his arms. Then he kisses her cheek and both Steve and I look at him angry. He then looks up at us, because he can senses our eyes at him.

''What's wrong? I can't kiss her on the cheek?'' he asks us stupidly. I'm about to tell him no, but Steve beats me to it.

''All right, that's it. I've had enough of you. You think that she's interested in you, but she hasn't said it yet, so stop pretending that you're dating, because you're not.'' Tony walks towards the couch and lie Emma down before walking back to Steve.

''And you think she'll date a guy like you. Your not even real Rogers, everything special about you, came out of a bottle.'' Tony says in a threatening tone. Steve laughs slightly before snapping back.

''And you think you're better for her? You're not a guy who sacrifices himself for others. You only think about yourself. And also the fact that you're a heartbreaker. I've reading your files and you sleep with every woman who walks pass you. Emma doesn't deserve a guy like you, and you don't deserve a sweet girl like Emma.'' Steve says angry.

''Let's wait for her to wake up let her choose who she thinks deserves her.'' Tony challenges Steve. I call out to make them stop, but they ignore me and keep fighting.

''Don't worry, when she wakes up she'll realise that you're a heartbreaker and she'll never choose you.'' Steve says.

''Guys stop it! This is ridiculous, you've already have this fight once, so don't do it again. And you're definitely not going to make Emma choose between the two of you, she doesn't deserve to be in that position. And by the way you two behave right now makes none of you the guys she deserves.'' Nat breaks their fighting. They stop fighting and look at each other.

''She's right, none of us deserve her." Steve says and walks away, leaving Tony, Nat and I alone in the living room of Stark Tower. Tony looks at us before taking Emma in his arms and flying away.