Blueberry?

I stand still at my spot when Doctor Banner talks to me.

''Emma, can you help me with the sceptre? You have seen what it's capable of a couple of times. You know more than we do.'' I nod at him.

''Of course Doctor Banner'' I say and walk over to him. We start to work and suddenly the guys start to make a conversation. I don't really listen to what they say; I just keep working on the sceptre. I sit on a chair next to Doctor Banner who stands.

''You know, you should come by Stark Tower some time. Top ten floors all R&D. You'd love it. It's Candy Land.'' I hear Mr. Stark say and I can hear his steps approaching us. Stark Tower, I've always wanted to go there one day.

''Thanks, but the last time I was in New York, I kind of broke Harlem.'' Doctor Banner says. i widen my eyes when I hear Doctor Banner's words. I feel sorry for him being in this condition., because I know how much he hates it himself. I look up to see Mr. Stark now next to Doctor Banner, just on the other side of him as opposed to me.

''Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No tension, no surprises.'' He says walking around Doctor Banner so he's on the same side of him as me, before stabbing him with some sort of a metal stick on his hip. Doctor Banner shouts but not in a serious pain, which makes me jump a bit.

''Nothing?'' Mr. Stark says disappointed.

''Hey! Are you nuts?'' I see Mr. Rogers come in. He smiles at me before turning back to Mr. Stark. I blush by his eyes on me.

''Jury's out'' says Mr. Stark and looks at Doctor Banner again. ''You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?'' he asks Doctor Banner, because he want's to see him turn into the Hulk.

''Is everything a joke you?'' Mr. Rogers asks irritated at Mr. Stark. Oh god this can only turn out bad.

''Funny things are'' Mr. Stark points the metal stick at Mr. Rogers, before putting his arm around my shoulder. I look up at him to give him a glare. He looks at me with a 'what have I done?' expression.

''Mr. Stark, what you're doing is not safe for us.'' I tell him while nodding at Doctor Banner before going back to work.

''Yeah, threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny.'' He says to Mr. Stark before turning to Doctor Banner. ''No offense, doc.''

''Me too, Doctor Banner'' I tell him as well.

''It's all right, I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things.'' Doctor Banner says while doing his work. Mr. Stark laughs chuckle slightly.

''You're tiptoeing, big man. You need to strut.'' He says while walking to a table to grab some blueberries.

''And you need to focus on the problem, Mr. Stark'' Mr. Rogers almost demand him.

''Do you think I'm not? Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equations unless I have all the variables.'' Mr. Stark says.

''Do you think Fury's hiding something?'' Mr. Rogers asks curiously.

''He's a spy. Captain, he's ''the'' spy. His secrets have secrets.'' He says and eats some blueberries. He looks at me and offers me some.

''No thank you, Mr. Stark.'' I politely reject the offer. He shrugs and looks at Mr. Rogers again.

''It's bugging him too?'' he says to Mr. Rogers and points over at Doctor Banner. '' Isn't it?'' he asks him. Doctor Banner looks at all three of us and shakes his head, not wanting to answer.

''I just want to finish my work here, and-'' he says, referring to the sceptre.

''Doctor?'' Mr. Rogers interrupts him, hungry after answers. Doctor Banner takes off his glasses before answering.

''A warm light for all mankind. Loki's jab at Fury about the Cube.'' He starts out.

''I heard it.'' Mr. Rogers says.

''I think that was meant for you.'' he continues pointing at Mr. Stark. Mr. Stark offers him some blueberries, but seems offended, looking away.

Doctor Banner takes some blueberries before continuing. ''Even if Barton didn't tell Loki about the tower, it was all over the news.'' He finishes and looks at Mr. Rogers.

''The Stark Tower? That big, ugly...'' Mr. Stark gives him a glare for insult of his Tower. I giggle at his words and I get a glare as well, which makes me shut up. Mr. Rogers and I share a look before he finishes his question. ''-building in New York?'' he finishes, ignores Mr. Stark's glare.

''It's powered by an arc reactor, a self-sustaining energy source. That building will run itself for, what, a year?'' Doctor Banner says, holding his straight expression.

''It's just the prototype. I' kind of the only name in clean energy, right now. That's what he's getting at.'' Mr. Stark says, which makes Mr. Rogers slightly confused.

''So, why didn't S.H.I.E.L.D. bring him in, on the Tesseract project? What are they doing in the energy business in the first place?'' Doctor Banner asks us, looking at me first, but I shrug, not knowing the answer. Mr. Rogers frown at the to scientists, still really confused.

''I should probably look into that once my decryption programme finishes breaking into all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secure files.'' Mr. Stark says while walking back to the other side of the table to join Mr. Rogers.

''I'm sorry, did you say-'' Mr. Rogers was about to ask, but got interrupted by Mr. Stark.

''Jarvis has been running it since I hit the bridge. In a few hours, I'll know every dirty secret S.H.I.E.L.D. has ever tried to hide. Blueberry?'' he asks Mr. Rogers and offers him the small bag. Mr. Rogers remains in his position not moving a single muscle.

''Yet, you're confused about why they didn't want you around.'' Mr Rogers says in a 'not surprised' tone.

''An intelligence organisation that fears intelligence? Historically, not awesome.'' Mr. Stark says. Mr. Rogers rolls with his eyes.

''Mr. Rogers, what do you think Mr. Laufeyson will do since you're-'' I ask him, but not finishes off, because he interrupts me.

''I think Loki's trying to wind us up. This is the man who means to start a war and if we don't stay focused, he'll succeed. We have orders. We should follow them.'' He says in a serious tone.

''Following is really not my style.'' Mr. Stark says and eats some more blueberries.

''And you're all about style, aren't you?'' Mr. Rogers says in a 'I'm cooler than you' tone.

''Of the people in this room, which one of us is, A, wearing a spangly outfit and, B, not of use?'' Mr. Stark asks back, showing him that himself is the coolest one. Mr. Rogers looks over at me, because I still have my uniform which is also spangly and very tight. Mr. Stark looks at me as well and realise what Mr. Rogers means.

''Emma doesn't count, on her it looks hot'' he says and winks at me. I blush at Mr. Starks words. I see Doctor Banner smile at me because of my blushing before turning to Mr. Rogers all serious.

''Steve, tell me none of this smells a little funky to you.'' Doctor Banner asks Mr. Rogers. Mr. Rogers looks at all three of us.

''Just find the cube.'' He says and walks out of the laboratory. I see out of the corner of my eye that Mr. Stark looks at me, because I look at Mr. Rogers walking out of the laboratory. I think about walking after him, but I remember that I have some work to do. I'll talk to him later.