The God of Thunder

We're now all in the Quinjet on our way back to the Helicarrier. Loki sits on a chair with suspenders around him to keep steady. I sit in front of him, but with long distance from him. He looks at me all the time. It males me want to punch him in the face.

Mr. Rogers and Mr. Stark stand up in the middle of the distance between Loki and I. I look up to catch them both staring at me. When I catch them they both quickly look away and look like they're busy with something else. I blush a bit because of the attention from the 2 heroes I fancy.

I look back at Loki to catch him staring at me as well. But he doesn't react on the same way nor do I. I only find it disgusting.

''I don't like it'' Mr. Rogers says to Mr. Stark. I look back up at the heroes talking.

''What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily.'' Mr. Stark asks him in a cocky tone without showing any emotions.

''I don't remember it being that easy.'' Mr Rogers says and gives Mr. Stark a dead glare. ''This guy packs a wallop'' he continues and looks back at Loki.

''Trust me Mr. Rogers, even in this century it's not easy. I get you, he packs a big wallop.'' I say and flinch in pain of my back. Mr. Rogers nods at me.

''Still, you're pretty spry for an older fellow.'' Mr. Stark continues their conversation. He turns his head towards Mr. Rogers. ''What's your thing, Pilates?'' He asks Mr. Rogers in a curious tone.

''What?'' Mr. Rogers asks him, in an insulting tone.

''It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle.'' Mr. Stark says in a self-satisfied voice.

''Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in.'' Mr. Rogers tells Mr. Stark, ignoring his comment.

''Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you.'' Mr. Stark says before a wild lightning comes on. I quickly cover my ears and close my eyes. I feel an arm around my shoulder. I look over to see Mr. Rogers sit next to me.

I look up at Mr. Stark; he gives me a smile and a wink. It makes me blush like crazy. I then look over at Loki who looks scared.

''What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?'' Mr. Rogers asks him in an annoyed voice.

''I'm not overly fond of what follows.'' He answers and looks around again. Mr. Rogers and Mr. Stark look sceptical at each other. I continue sit with my hands on my ears and I close my eyes again.

But suddenly something heavy jumps on the roof and makes the jet move a bit. Mr. Stark takes his Iron Man helmet on while Mr. Rogers takes his mask on. Mr. Stark opens the door of the Quinjet.

''What are you doing?'' Mr. Rogers asks Mr. Stark like he's totally in sane.

Mr. Stark is about to fly outside to investigate what caused the hard jump on the roof, but then a man with long blond hair in silver armour with a red cape appears at the entrance. Mr. Stark is about to shoot at the man with his hand shooting. But the man hits min back at Mr. Rogers with his Hammer.

He then takes Loki and flies away. I guess that the man was his brother Thor, the God of Thunder.

''And now's there's that guy'' Mr. Stark says.

''Another Asgardian?'' agent Romanoff asks from the passenger seat.

''That guy's a friendly?'' Mr. Rogers asks after standing again.

''Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost.'' Mr. Stark says and walks towards the entrance/exit.

''Stark, we need a plan of attack!'' Mr. Rogers says without any breath left in him.

''I have a plan. Attack.'' Mr. Stark says before flying out of the jet after Thor and Loki. Mr. Rogers takes a parachute.

''I'd sit this one out cap'' agent Romanoff says to him, pushing a button.

''I don't see how I can'' he says while putting the parachute on. Then before I know it Mr. Rogers takes his arm around my waist like in Germany.

''Hold tight ma'am'' he says to me.

''Cap, don't you dare take Emma with you, this can be dangerous for her'' agent Romanoff says to him in a protective way.

''I'm sorry ma'am, but I need her for this'' he says.

''These guys come from legend. They're basically gods.'' she says and looks at us.

''There's only God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.'' he finishes and takes his shield before jumps out of the jet with me on his side.