{Two}

If you're a normal teenager, you'd be ecstatic the second you wake up and find out that it's Friday morning and this is the last time that you have to get up to go to school for two whole days. But the fact that I'm now a Harbucks employee has made this Friday a pain in the ass. Standing outside in the freezing cold with my hands digging deep into the pockets of my jacket in a failed attempt to warm myself up, I could not wait for Monday to roll around again.

I'd be starting my first graveyard shift today, which meant I'd be spending the rest of this night and the early morning of tomorrow with Tweek. This time, however, his father wouldn't be there to assist us. Tweek and I, alone in Harbucks all night with nothing but silence and an atmosphere of pure hate. Awkward much?

"Hey, Craig!" the voice of Clyde interrupted my thoughts and I turned to face him.

Standing there was Clyde Donovan and Token Black. Them, Tweek and I used to all be really close friends until the beginning of Junior High where we sort of split into two groups of two which then turned into a group of two and two individuals that had nothing to do with each other. I felt my insides attempting to boil over and my body threatening to go on a rampage.

"Hi Clyde. Hi Token," I greeted in an attempt to push those annoying thoughts out of my head.

"We heard you started working at Harbucks," Clyde started with a grin.

I eyed him suspiciously. "Where'd you hear that?"

"Little birdie," Clyde nodded.

Token rolled his eyes. "Bebe told him."

"Token!" Clyde frowned before turning back to me and sighing. "Yeah, she passed the building and glanced inside. Said she saw you flipping Tweek off and then glaring out the window."

I stayed silent, not wanting to talk about this anymore. Didn't they have better things to discuss? Like.. whatever it is they talk about when I'm not around?

"Are you okay?" Token broke the silence and my gaze landed on him. I flipped him the bird and thanked every god possible that the bus decided to roll up at that time.

The day dragged on, nothing really happened other than me spotting Tweek in the hallway and him looking utterly alone and depressed. Oh, and taking a trip to the office multiple times for flipping the teachers off but that's been happening ever since I could remember.

Now the day had ended and I was doing everything I possibly could not to go to work. I thought about calling in sick multiple times but then realized my mom would figure it out and force me to go in either way. I thought about going in late and giving some lame excuse. I thought about killing someone and turning myself over to the cops.

Yet there I was, standing right in front of Harbucks and glaring at the open sign, not wanting to walk in but knowing I wouldn't have a choice soon. After I took a deep breath, I calmly walked into the store. It was significantly warmer inside than outside. I ignored Tweek at the counter who was taking orders and making his coffee by himself, and simply walked into the back to get my apron.

"Finally here to relieve me of my shift, huh?" Mr. Tweak grinned, slipping his own apron off.

I nodded and grabbed the one with my name tag hanging off of it. I struggled to put it on but pretended like I'd done it a thousand times since Mr. Tweak was still in there with me. I watched him suspiciously but I couldn't see any sign that he already knew who I was. After putting his apron on the rack, he walked over to me and pat me on the shoulder saying something about giving me good luck. With that, he left me to struggle with the strings in the back. Dammit, how did anyone do this? Was I just not flexible enough? After a while I finally got it to stay, despite it being a little loose, and walked out to where Tweek was frantically serving customers.

There was a pretty decent sized line of mostly teenagers who I could vaguely recognize from the halls of South Park High. I mentally groaned, yet made sure I stayed silent as I walked to the register and started taking orders. Honestly, I originally thought that people would refuse to set foot in a coffee shop after six o'clock.

After taking care of everyone, I sighed to myself and leaned back in the chair I had chosen to sit at until anyone else came in. I ended up scrolling through my phone, bored out of my mind since there wasn't much else for me to do. I began to play one of the few apps I had downloaded on this thing when I heard the sound of footsteps getting closer to me. I glanced over and saw Tweek with two cups of coffee in each hand and I was wondering how he hadn't spilled them yet. He stayed completely silent as he set one of them down in front of me.

I watched him stare at the cup he had just given me before turning around and walking back toward the counter. I continued to stare at him until he was behind it, drinking whatever type of coffee was in his own cup. Then my eyes turned to my own drink and I wondered what it was. I even debated on whether or not Tweek was motivated enough to poison me. I decided to trust him and wrapped my fingers around the foam cup, lifting it to my lips.

I smiled when the warmth of the coffee slid down my throat and I could feel it move through my body for a minute. It was a Vanilla Latte. I guess I'd have to thank that spaz sometime.

I continued to sip at it until it was completely finished. Customers came in and out every hour or so, the flow stopping at around two am. It was just Tweek and I, silently sipping at the coffee that he had made us yet again. This is probably our third cup and damn was I tired. I don't think Tweek and I said anything to each other - the only thing that filled the silence was the relaxing music pumping through the speakers in the ceiling.

I stood up, having finished the coffee, and went to throw it in the trash. It seemed that Tweek had the same idea as me, as he got up as well. Only, he didn't make it as far as I did before stepping on his untied shoelace.

"GAH!" Tweek screamed, heading straight to the floor.

"Shit," I muttered, running over to him and snatching him back up just before he hit the hard ground.

Tweek shook violently in my arms. He tugged at his hair roughly and mumbled things like "Too much pressure!" or "Oh Jesus!" over and over again. I held him tightly, trying to make his trembling disappear. It used to work; whenever he panicked I'd have to wrap my arms around him so tight that I didn't know how he was even able to breathe. Then we would have to stay like that until his fears subsided.

Really, I should have known it wouldn't work this time. Yes, he loosened up slightly after a while but as soon as he looked up at me he started to freak out twice as hard and even pushed me away.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Craig!" He exclaimed, clenching his fists around his apron. His eyes shot from one place to another and he seemed desperate to look at anything so long as it wasn't me.

"I owed it to you anyway," I mumbled, walking passed him and back to my table. At this rate, I'd never get Tweek back. This much I knew. But something weird happened. I could hear him slowly walking toward me. My eyes stayed fixed on the darkness from outside the window and it took everything I had in me not to look at my old friend.

"Uh... Cra-Craig?" Tweek's voice was so quiet, his breathing so uneven.. I glanced at him, signaling for him to continue whatever it was he was trying to say. "D-do you - Oh God! - do you hate m-me?"