{Eighteen}

{A/N: There's going to be couple flipping between point of views in this chapter. Just a friendly heads up.}

■ ■ ■

The next day I was on the bus heading to school sitting next to Tweek. It was obvious that he was much more comfortable around me than before, which was something that caused me to internally smile. In other words, it made me pretty happy. Though most of the ride was in silence, knowing that he was right there next to me was something that I genuinely enjoyed.

I was still grateful when the guy decided to speak up, though.

"W-why did you need Kenny's number?" Tweek asked.

I didn't even look at him. Rather, I kept my eyes on the window next to me, "Ruby told me what happened. I thought he should know."

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Tweek tense up a little bit. "S-so, uh, what did - what happened?"

"It was Ruby's fault, but she had good intentions. If you really want to know I'll tell you later," I shrugged. Tweek nodded and before long we arrived on school grounds.

It wasn't until lunchtime when everything started to get really annoying. It's not that hard to figure out why, since this guy was the literal definition of the words 'annoying' and 'idiot.' At least, in my dictionary he was. I had just walked into the cafeteria when a certain someone walked up to me.

Can you guess who it is?

"Good day, old buddy old pal!" said none other than Clyde Donovan, slapping me on the back with a tray full of food in hand and a grin plastered to his face. "Like any other animated super villain, I will grace you with my plan."

I looked him dead in the eyes for a moment. They were big, brown, and full of hope. So I turned away and walked off.

"Craig! Be a good victim!" Clyde shouted, hurrying to walk next to me. I flipped him off and he grinned, "So, I'm going to do everything I can to get you and Tweek to admit that you two like each other. First, though, you two have to admit that you're gay! So I brought some magazines with male models on every page," he said, reaching for his back pocket. He took out a rolled up, not so cared for magazine with half naked men on the front and back.

"Clyde,"  I growled.

"Craig," he grinned.

"Hey guys," greeted Token. He was sitting at an empty table and we nearly walked by without even seeing him.

"Token! Look!" Clyde threw the magazine at the man.

Token swiftly caught it stared down at the cover. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Dude, what the fuck is this?" He looked up and squinted his eyes, "Are you trying to tell me something?"

Clyde sighed in an overly dramatic fashion as we sat across from Token, "No, dummy! I'm trying to tell Tweek and Craig something!" Token groaned and slammed the magazine on the table, leaning back a bit. "What?!"

"Craig, you're straight aren't you?" Token asked.

"Yeah," I responded, not even giving it a second thought. There's no possible  way I could like anything other than girls, right?

Token nodded and turned to Clyde, "Even if Tweek wasn't straight, which he is, it wouldn't work out. Craig isn't gay, bisexual, pansexual, or any other sexual orientation other than hetero."

"Pansexual?" Clyde snorted, "What the hell is that?"

"Idiot," Token and I said in unison.

"Wait, wait, I think I got it. It's where you, like, have sex with kitchenware, right? Hah! Get it? Cuz pan," Clyde laughed hysterically at his own joke.