{Eleven}

*Craig's P.O.V.*

"I don't think he could be fun to hang out with one on one even if he tried!"

"He's a more likeable person than you, though."

"What are you talking about?! Look at that deadpan expression and then compare it with my adorable face! NOW who's more loveable?"

Clyde and Token were arguing over who was a more enjoyable person to be around - me or Clyde. Of course, the self-centered obnoxious idiot was voting for himself and though Token was indifferent on the entire subject, he seemed to be leaning towards me in an attempt to push Clyde's buttons.

So they argued for a little while until Tweek made an attempt to scurry passed us with a damp rag in this hands.

"Yo! Tweek!" Clyde called. The blonde stopped and gave him a questioning look, to which Clyde responded with by grinning and continuing what he was saying, "Tweeky! Tweekers! The Tweek Master!" Tweek's face turned a light shade of pink and his shaking got slightly worse at the mention of all these weird nicknames, "Who's a more loveable person? Me or Craig?" Clyde slipped an arm around Tweek's shoulders.

"ACK! No way, dude, I-I'm not choosing!" Tweek shook his head furiously and squeezed and twisted the rag.

Clyde frowned, "Why the hell not?!"

"Be-because! GAH! IT'S JUST W-WAY TOO MUCH - NGH - PRESSURE!" explained Tweek. I flipped them all off and stood up to get back to work. Tweek and I were in the middle of our shifts when the two had walked in. My break was almost over and I had to get back to helping Tweek around the store.

Clyde finally let go of Tweek. The blonde took this opportunity to run off to where he had originally planned to go to; a table that someone had spilled coffee on and failed to clean up.

I heard the door open and resumed my spot behind the counter, not bothering to look up at who was there until they were actually in front of me.

"Oh, gee, Kenny.. Are you sure you don't want anything?" someone said. I glanced up and saw that it had been Butters Stotch and Kenny McCormick who walked in.

Kenny nodded his hooded head, "I don't really like anything here."

Butters looked at him for a minute with a slightly worried expression as if he had a feeling that his friend was lying. Soon, however, he slowly nodded his head and turned to face me, "May I have a strawberry banana smoothie?"

I raised an eyebrow but nodded nonetheless and gave him his total. He paid and before they went to the counter to wait for their drink, I saw a hint of a smirk on McCormick's features when we made eye contact. I frowned.

After I made Butters his smoothie and gave it to him, he and Kenny found an empty seat by the window and engaged in small talk from what I saw. It was weird. I mean, I know they were always friends but they seemed a little closer than usual that day. A small sigh escaped my lips and I went back to working without a second thought on the subject.

■ ■ ■

After my shift, Clyde and Token were still hanging around the shop. Tweek was still on duty and wouldn't get off until later that night so I walked over to the two before heading out.

"So, do you have a date?" asked Clyde while wiggling his eyebrows.

"A what?" I questioned.

"A date, dude! Don't tell me you don't even know what month it is," Clyde laughed. I raised my eyebrows and stared at them, waiting for someone to explain to me why I would have a date and for what reason.