{Fourteen}

There was a loud knock at front door followed by a series of yelling from an all too familiar voice. Still, I refused to get out of my bed and in order to tune out the sound, I turned up my radio and threw the covers over my head, burying myself into my mattress.

All of a sudden the music turned off and was replaced with the same voice that I had heard outside of my house, "CRAIG GET UP!"

The warmth of my blankets completely disappeared and I was faced with an angry looking Clyde Donovan. He was all dressed  up in a casual way, with a nice crimson colored dress shirt and a slick black vest. Instead of dress pants, he wore regular faded black jeans.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"Your sister let me in," explained Clyde, "but that's not the point right now! Get up and get dressed, we're going to that party."

I made a mental note to tell my parents about Ruby's hidden chocolate collection before sitting up in my bed, "I'm not going, dude."

Clyde grabbed both of my shoulders and shook me back and forth, "GET IT TOGETHER MAN!"

After he was done shaking me for no apparent reason, I spoke up once again, "Where's Bebe?"

He blinked before letting me go and taking a step back, "She's in the car. Waiting for YOU to get DRESSED."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES!"

"...."

"COME ON OR WE'LL BE LATE!"

That was around the time my sister barged in, "Will you guys shut up?!"

"Tell Craig that he's going to the party with me!" Clyde exclaimed, pointing at me.

Ruby raised an eyebrow, "Craig? Party?" she snorted and I rolled my eyes, falling back down onto my bed.

"I can't go even if I wanted to, I have to watch Ruby with my parents go on their date," I told him.

Clyde raised his eyebrows, "Really? It didn't look like you were watching her while laying all depressed in your room!"

I stared at the ceiling silently, refusing to look in Clyde's direction mostly because he had a point.

"Take me to Karen's," Ruby blurted. I blinked.

"Karen? Karen McCormick?" I asked. She nodded and I stared at her like she was crazy. I never even knew that they were aware of each other's existence.

Clyde laughed, "See? This is perfect! Come on, dude!"

I sighed heavily and nodded, pushing passed Clyde and making my way outside where a van awaited. In the back was Token and Tweek while  the passenger side held Bebe. 

Token wore a nice black tux with a white dress shirt and black tie. He had obviously been excited to go to the dance despite the indifferent expression he was currently wearing. As for Tweek, he wore a two piece suit with a green dress shirt that was surprisingly buttoned up correctly. His suit jacket was opened and he wore no tie, but he trembled and stared into his lap as if he was terrified that if he moved then Clyde would  jump in the back and tie him up or something. I glanced don at myself and saw that I was in a white t-shirt and dark gray jeans.

"Don't worry, I brought something for you," Token said after watching me look at myself. I stared at him for a moment before slowly nodding. That's when Ruby jumped in, landing on top of me. I winced slightly from the impact but kept an otherwise deadpan expression.

"Come on! Let's go!" she yelled to Clyde who was taking his time getting into the driver's seat.

"Yeah, yeah!" Clyde laughed, starting up the car and driving off into the darkness of the night.

We stopped in front of a small house, the glass of its windows dirtied and the paint chipped away and worn down. The yard was unkempt and dead and I was beginning to have second thoughts on letting Ruby stay in that awful looking house. We agreed to pick her back up after the dance and she hopped out, flipping me off before walking up to the porch and knocking. We lingered there for a minute to make sure she got inside safely before heading toward the school, which was where the dance was being held.

When we arrived, I was somewhat shocked to see that a lot of people had decided to attend such a stupid event.

All five of us got out of the car and headed toward the doors, but not before stopping at the bathroom along the way.

"You can't go into the party looking like that," Clyde said, shaking his head at me, "Now get dressed and we'll wait out here!" Token handed me a wad of clothes and Clyde shoved me into the restroom before shutting the door and I was left alone in a room full of urinals and mirrors.

*Tweek's P.O.V.*

"So, why'd you force these guys to come again?" asked Bebe once Craig was secured inside of the bathroom. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms, a small mile spread across her face.

"Well, Tweek needs to get out more," Clyde started. I squirmed around uncomfortably, "No offense, dude!" he laughed a little.

I nodded, not really caring that much anyway.

"As for Craig," continued Clyde, "He needs to know what he's missing out on! The guy's gotta learn how to have fun!"

Bebe snickered, "Oh? What about Token?"

Token looked away and Clyde couldn't contain his laughter, "Come on, Token wanted to go to the party! He's happy I 'dragged' him along. Aren't ya?"

"Just shut up," mumbled Token. This time Bebe laughed.

"You're a good friend," she commented.

"Yeah, so let's ditch these guys and go dance!" Clyde exclaimed. Before Bebe could protest or Token and I could stop him, he had grabbed his date's hand and rushed inside.

"Good friend my ass," Token said through gritted teeth. He relaxed and shook his head, a small smile playing at his lips. I stared at him in confusion but before anything else could be said, Craig walked out of the bathroom.

Both Token and I snapped our heads in his direction the second he walked out. The clothes that Token had picked out for him suited him perfectly, to be honest. He wore a royal blue button up and a black satin tie. His suite jacket was opened and the cuffs were rolled up to his elbows

Craig was adjusting his tie to make it a little looser than what he must have originally tied it to. It was a normal suite, just like the one I wore, but he looked downright amazing in it. I couldn't tear my eyes away from him and when he spoke up I didn't hear him at first. The only indication I had that he actually spoke was the moving of his lips.

"I-I-I- wh-what?!" I asked, overly embarrassed.

"Where the hell is Clyde?" repeated Craig.

"Left with BeBe," Token shrugged, "Let's go."

With that, we all headed out towards where Clyde and his girlfriend had hurried off to.