{Seven}

I feel like I'm the opposite of most teenagers nowadays; I dread the weekends. By the time Friday rolls around I want to jump off a bridge. So much effort was put into the week after that awkward incident at Token's house. I tried to talk to Tweek during break and lunch but he responded with short half assed sentences, giving simple responses like 'yes' or 'no' and whatnot. On Wednesday I even somewhat stalked him during lunch hour, trying to find out if he had any friends at all. He occasionally spoke with Butters but other than that he always sat alone. To think that it was all my fault.

Sometimes I wonder why I even still cared. It's not like I'll ever be able to get close to Tweek again no matter how hard I tried. So I should just give up. When did I even start trying in the first place? I remember purposely avoiding him and now look what I was doing. 

"Craig's glaring at meee," Clyde's voice interrupted my thoughts. He was pointing in my direction and tugging at Token's sleeve, "Do something!"

"You probably deserved it," Token responded, flicking him in the head before chuckling lightly.

It was Friday and school had just ended. I was waiting next to them for the bus since I happened to be way too lazy to walk home that day.

I looked away from the two, completely unaware that I was glaring in the first place. Soon enough the bus rolled up and we piled in one by one.

"GAH! WA-WAIT!!" the voice was all too familiar and I looked out the window from my seat behind Clyde and Token to see Tweek running as fast as his feet could carry him to the bus. He got lucky and the driver saw him before he left. "S-sorry," sputtered Tweek as he climbed into the bus. His eyes wandered around, completely unsure of where to sit. There were actually multiple empty seats next to other people but then his eyes locked with mine and I was completely shocked to see him walk toward me and sit down. Right next to me.

I stared at him, completely dumbfounded.

"You're th-the only one I - erk - knew...." he muttered quietly. I stared at him blankly for a moment before looking out the window.

I felt the corners of my lips threaten to tug up in a small smile but I forced them to stay neutral, not wanting to look happy at what was happening. I was content with looking like nothing phased me and I wasn't about to change that.

We sat side by side in silence and every time our shoulders would brush against one another Tweek would move further toward the edge of the seat. It was somewhat disappointing considering all the times where he would actually lean on me on the bus so he could get some rest. Now it was like if he touched me the world would end.

Soon the bus stopped and Tweek hurriedly stood up.

"See you at work," I said, waving to him. He waved back and scurried into the streets. I stared at the window and saw him glancing back to the bus as it began to drive off.

"Soon we can all hang out and be normal again!" Clyde said, turning to face me in his seat. All I could think about was how it wasn't that easy but I stayed silent and just stared out the window.

"Learn to fix your own mistakes," I could hear Token mumbling under his breath. I flipped off the back of his head without even looking in his direction but couldn't shake the feeling that he was right.

The bus stopped and I gave both Token and Clyde the middle finger as a friendly goodbye gesture and walked off the vehicle and into the icy sidewalk. A light sheet of snow covered my path and I slowly made it to my own house down the street, opening the door and heading toward my room.

"Ugh, you're home early," muttered Ruby from the kitchen table. I flipped her off and she returned the gesture.

When I got to my room I turned on the stereo and blasted whatever music was in there at the time, falling onto my bed and burying my face in the sheets, tired and guilty. After a couple of songs melted away into the air, a loud knock came from my closed door and then shouting.