{Six}

About a month after the mistake I had made in Junior High involving Tweek, Token and Clyde had attempted to get us to make up by setting a similar trap - except back then they made it so we were all hanging out at the mall. Like this time, I hadn't realized Tweek would be tagging along as well so it was a big shock when I saw him. I had made a hissy fit during that time, flipped everything and everyone off, and went directly home. This time, those same emotions were beginning to well up inside of me.

Clyde's ungodly loud cheering interrupted my thoughts and I glanced over to him. It seems that because of my distraction with Tweek, he had ended up winning the game - which he shouldn't be happy about since I had to literally do nothing in order for him to beat me, but whatever.

"Dude!" Tweek exclaimed, obviously caught off guard by seeing me there as well. He turned to Token. "I -ACK- thought you said just u-us guys.."

"Craig's a guy too," Token responded with a shrug, tossing me a bag of chips and a water bottle.

"Yeah! You guys are gonna make up whether you  like it or not!" Clyde said after taking a huge bite of the burrito that Token had warmed up for him. 

"I thought we were done with this," I chimed in, standing up now and getting ready to leave.

"No!" Clyde exclaimed, jumping to his feet. Token sighed.

"Look, Clyde and I have watched you two try to hate each other for years and it's never worked," Token attempted to explain. "We all know Craig's a dick and he messes up, Tweek."

"Yeah, stop being such a douche!" cried Clyde. I flipped him off which made him pout and turn away.

Tweek was all fidgety and nervous in the corner of the room and I watched as he stared at his feet. It looked like he was about to cry but maybe he was already crying - I couldn't really see his face. I turned my attention back to Token who was rolling his eyes at Clyde.

"Craig, don't you think Tweek deserves an explanation?" Token said finally.

"It's none of your business," I said to Token before grabbing my stuff and heading toward the door.

"It's Tweek's business!" Clyde interrupted. I stopped and stared at the door, unsure of what to say. As much as I hated to admit it, Clyde was right. It was Tweek's business because it involved him in every way possible.

"Tweek, do you want anything to eat or drink?" asked Token after a moment of silence.

"Ugh - I'll have c-coffee..." muttered Tweek.

"Come on, Clyde," Token said as he headed toward the door so he could go and get Tweek his coffee.

"What! It doesn't take two people to make coffee!" he complained. Token gave him a look, which resulted in a dramatic sigh from Clyde and after a moment of silent bickering they walked passed me and out of the room.

Throwing my belongings back to the floor, I turned to face Tweek. He was standing next to the open window by now, staring out into the streets awkwardly. It looked like he was debating on whether or not to just jump out into the rose bush below in an attempt to kill himself.

A small sigh escaped my lips when he didn't say anything and I took a seat on Token's bed, staring at the TV screen which was telling me to select my character. I glanced to Tweek and then back to the TV.

"Come here," I said, picking up my controller and skimming through the characters. Tweek reluctantly took a seat next to me and I handed him a controller.

So in silence, the two of us started beating each other up. Over video games, of course. It reminded me of grade school when Cartman and them got us to fight. We didn't really know each other too well but that night in the hospital was when we got to know each other a little bit. It was.. nice. Weird to think about how if it weren't for Cartman then Tweek and I would never have grown so close. Maybe it would have been better that way - then we wouldn't be in this mess.