{Five}

"This is stupid! We're Juniors in High School! We should be out partying!" Clyde complained after another round of Mario Kart.

"You're only saying that because you keep losing," Token countered. We had been going at this game since school let out. Every round, I ended up in first place with Token close behind me. Clyde's spot varied from anywhere between fifth and twelfth place, though he did get to third on the Coconut Mall map.

I stood up, setting my Wii remote on the floor, "I'm leaving." I'd have to get to Harbucks soon or else I'd be late for work. It was Friday and since I didn't have work until around five I decided to spend the majority of that time with these two idiots. Surprisingly enough, it had actually been somewhat fun kicking their butts in a video game meant for children.

"See you later man," Token replied without even looking at me. He was picking a character for the next round.

"Wait! Take me with you!" Clyde jumped up and hurried over to me dramatically.

"Get back here, Clyde," Token said with a small sigh. He had decided on Dry Bones.

"But Token, you're so boring!" complained Clyde. I rolled my eyes and left before anything else could be said.

I had ended up at Harbucks in less than fifteen minutes. I quickly checked the time on my phone before sliding the device into my pocket and opening the doors to the coffee shop, taking in the smell of coffee beans and creamer. Mr. Tweak looked thankful that I was there, so I went to the back to grab my apron and messily tied it before going over to where he was taking orders. After the customer that he was helping left in order to wait for Tweek to make his coffee, I switched places with Mr. Tweak.

"I'll see you boys tomorrow," he stated before disappearing into the storage. And thus my night with Tweek began.

It wasn't anything important at first. Just like the other days after the incident during lunch, we hadn't spoken much to each other. It was nearing midnight now and the flow of customers seemed to die down dramatically, practically empty compare to when I first arrived. So naturally we both used this free time to our advantage. As always, despite the fact that I was a downright awful human being, he made me a Vanilla Latte to keep me awake. However, once he had set it down in front of me he sat across the table and stared into his coffee cup. Any other day he would have walked passed me and leaned against the counter or something.

Allowing myself to examine him, I noticed that he was fidgeting more than usual. He kept grabbing at the end of his long sleeved button up shirt and then his hands retreated back to his foam cup. He wasn't looking at me - in fact it seemed like he was trying hard to concentrate on anything but me - and he twitched every other second. When he refused to say anything, I decided I had had enough.

"Tweek," my sudden voice spooked him and he jolted. "What the hell is wrong with you tonight."

"I-I-I..." he bit down on his lip hard enough for it to draw blood and once he tasted it he started to freak out. "Oh GOD! I'm gonna bleed to death! Oh shit, man!" he grabbed at his hair and shot up, running to the napkins and pressing them down on his lip.

"Seriously," I breathed out before slowly getting to my feet and making my way toward him. He didn't notice me until I took the napkins out of his hands and pressed them to his lip for him since he kept dropping them to the dirty floor. "You'll be fine."

"Craig," Tweek started after I pulled the napkin away from his lip and threw it into the trash can. His eyes were big and glossy. "I.. I hate you."

I could feel my entire body tense as I stared at the trash can. It was weird, those words tumbling out of his mouth so freely. Still, I didn't have a right to be mad at him for having such feelings toward me. After a while I finally gained the strength to turn to him. All I could find myself doing is flipping him off with a blank - as always - stare. He flinched but didn't move from his spot. After a moment I let my hand dig itself a home in my pocket and I looked away from the boy.