Chapter 1

Niall's POV

Of course the elevator would be broken. Today of all days. I was already late for our radio interview and now I had to run up 4 flights of stairs...with the flu no less. I could see the glass door with the radio station logo on it, just a few more steps. Thank god.

"Jesus, I never thought I'd make it on time. I didn't miss anything did I?" I could barely get the words out. Every time I breathed in a sharp pain went through my chest. This flu is gonna be the death of me I thought.

"No, you're just in time actually. We are just about to head into the studio for your interview."

I turned to see who said that and as soon as I saw her I knew I wouldn't be catching my breath anytime soon. The most gorgeous girl I had ever seen was standing just a few feet away from me. She was about 5'2 but had cream color heels on that had to be at least 4 inches. She was thin but had curves in all the right places. Her cute navy blue sundress showed them off perfectly. Her beautiful brunette hair fell to the middle of her back in loose curls and her dark brown eyes were fixed on me. I couldn't look away, it was impossible. I noticed that she couldn't either.

The only thing that brought me back to reality was Louis shouting something right next to me. He was always shouting.

We started walking down the hallway, she was in front leading the way. I assumed she had a fairly important job since she seemed to be in charge of our visit. I was a couple feet behind her as we walked towards the studio and I could not take my eyes off her. I noticed her looking back towards me every few steps but I didn't turn away. I couldn't.

When we finally got into the studio we shook the DJs hands and all took a seat. We got our headphones on and when I looked back up I realized she was gone. I felt my heart break a little. I was worried that would be the only time I would see her all day.

"Welcome back listeners! We are so excited to let you all know who our surprise guests are. Go ahead boys, introduce yourselves." The DJ said.

"Hi, I'm Harry!"

"Hey, I'm Zayn."

"I'm Liam."

"Hey New York City, it's Louis!"

"I'm Niall and we're One Direction." I tried to be enthusiastic but I found myself just staring at the door hoping the beautiful girl would walk into the studio.

"So boys, you are here to talk about your album "Take Me Home" which did amazing things here in the US and to talk about your two shows at Jones Beach."

"Yeah! We can't thank the fans enough for supporting us and buying our album here in the states. We never thought we could have a number one album, let alone have a number 1 album in America. And we're so excited to play at Jones Beach. It's such a unique venue and we've never played there before. It should be great."

I was glad that Harry jumped at the chance to answer that question. I honestly really wasn't playing much attention to what they were asking us, I was too preoccupied.

------------

Emma's POV

As soon as the boys walked into the studio I took off for my office. I knew that they were going to be interviewed for at least 20 minutes so that meant that I had about 15 minutes to pull myself together before I had to head back there.

I had no idea what had come over me. I had never been attracted to someone so instantly. With one look from Niall it felt like my whole world had shifted. I couldn't stop smiling, my whole body felt like it was on fire and it took all my willpower to stay in my office and get my shit together. All I wanted to do was be near him. What the hell was going on with me?

I took a few deep breaths, went on Twitter and checked out what people were saying about the interview and the radio station.

@niallprincess93: AHHHHHH, #OneDirection is on Kiss right now. They are so hilarious :)

@1DSuperFan229: this interview is one of the best yet but I wish Nailler would talk more :( :( :(

He wasn't talking? Crap, I hope he was feeling okay. He could have cancelled if he wasn't feeling well. I decided to head back to the studio to catch the end of the interview.

When I walked up to the window to the studio I saw him look up. He had a goofy grin on his face the second he saw me. I couldn't help but smile back. The DJs were about to ask their last question.

"Alright, the girls out there listening would kill me if I didn't ask you, which of you guys are on the market?"

"We'll, right now only Louis and Zayn are in relationships. I know that America has some beautiful girls, so maybe we'll find a nice girl to show us around the city." Harry said with that cute smirk on his face again. I totally understood why girls were powerless against it.

"I think that I've already found a beautiful girl to show me the sights." Niall was looking directly at me as he said it. All of the other boys looked at him with confused looks on their faces. Even their management team looked lost. I think I was the only one who knew who he was talking about.