Chapter 22

Niall's POV

The flight from New York to London wasn't too bad. Emma and I spent most of it sleeping. We were both exhausted from packing. When we landed in London we grabbed Emma's bags and got into the car that was waiting for us.

"So you really won't tell me where I'm living?" She had been asking non stop since he landed but I wanted to surprise her.

"Nope. You'll just have to wait till we get there."

"Fine." She crossed her arms and started pouting. It was adorable.

We were getting closer to our destination and I was getting more an more nervous. Had I made the right choice? Would she like the house? Would she want to live here? Would she rather be in an apartment right in the city?

We had reached Primrose Hill. I watched her face and saw her looking at all the houses in awe. She had no idea that she was going to be living in this area. We pulled into the driveway and the car came to a stop. She looked at me confused.

"Where are we? I will kill you if this is the house you got me." She was serious.

"Let's get out and talk."

"I'm not getting out of this car until you tell me what's going on."

I got out of the car and sat on the front step. I knew she'd get out of the car eventually. She did, it only took her a few minutes.

"Wait a second, that's your car isn't it?" She saw my Range Rover parked on the side of the house.

"Good spot. That is my car because this is my house. Well it was my house but now it's our house." I watched for her reaction. A huge smile spread across her face. Thank god.

"Really?" She started to tear up.

"You honesty thought I would have you move all the way to London and then I'd have you live alone? The point was for us to be together here, not apart. I want you with me as much as possible but only if you want to be here with me. If you want your own place I will get on the phone tomorrow and I'll find you a place somewhere close by, just tell me."

"Noooo. I want to be here with you. I didn't bring it up because I thought maybe you would think that was moving too fast but I'm so happy you want me here with you." She sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Well, let me show you around your new home." I took her hand and led her inside.

Emma's POV

"Wow." That's all I could say when we walked in through the front door. When we walked though the door we took a right and walked into the living room. All of the walls were white and the ceilings were really high. There was a huge fireplace on the wall with a massive tv on top of it. The couch was gray and looked so comfy. All along the back wall were floor to ceiling windows that looked out to a beautiful backyard. He was right. It was amazing. He led me through the sliding glass door onto the deck outside. There were tall trees all around the yard for complete privacy. He had a huge grill on the deck and a small couch. There was a fire pit it the yard and a small pond in the back corner. It was so relaxing. We went back inside and went through the kitchen and upstairs. He led me into the bedroom first. It had beautiful vaulted ceilings. All the walls were white. All the bedding was white as well. He had guitars mounted all over the walls and a huge tv on the wall opposite the bed. He had two walk in closets, one was empty, he told me it was for me, and the other was full of his clothes, sneakers and hats. The boy had more hats than I had ever seen in my life. After the bedroom he led me to his office. The walls were white and he had a black desk with two computers on it. The walls were covered with plaques that he had gotten over the years for album sales. One wall was all shelving and it was covered in awards he was won, Brits, VMAs, Teen Choice Awards, MTV Awards and many more that I didn't recognize. Also on the shelves were books that fans had made him that he had collected over the years. Then on the last wall were a bunch of soccer jerseys he had been given and also flags from all over the world from fans. He really did love his fans.

When we were done in his office he led me down he hall to a closed door.

"Close your eyes Em." I closed them and I felt his hand cover them just to make sure.

I heard the door open and he led me in. He took his hand off my eyes and I opened them.

"Oh my god Niall." He had made me an office of my own. It was painted the same colors as my apartment at home. He had taken little things from all over my apartment and had them scattered all over the room. He had pictures of my family on the walls and pictures of him and I that I never even knew existed. They were pictures from the first night I met his parents. It was all too much. I couldn't hold back my tears.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Niall was so concerned.

"Nothing. It's just, I just can't ever thank you for all you've done for me. This is top much." I was sobbing. I sat on the couch that was sitting in front of the window.

"I just want you to be happy here and to have a space you can call your own. I want this to feel like your home. I packed up some stuff from your apartment and sent it to Liam. He came over this morning and put it out so it would be in the room when you got here." He had his hand on my leg rubbing my knee and his other hand was rubbing my back, trying to comfort me.

"Niall I don't want to sound ungrateful, it honestly is perfect. I love it so much. I may love this room more than I love you....kidding." I winked at him.

"You better be kidding." He ticketed my sides and pushed me down on the couch. He kissed my lips softly and then gently pushed the hair off my face and behind me ear. He kissed the tip of me nose, me cheek, my temple and just behind my ear.

"This is our home Emma. This is where I want to build a life together and raise our children, grow old together. I want to give you the whole world. You have made me the happiest man on the planet and I could never thank you enough for that." He looked right into my eyes as he said every word. I knew he meant it all.

"You are my whole world Niall. As long as I have you I have everything I need." I kissed his cheek and he pulled me into him even tighter.