Chapter 7

Niall's POV

I didn't sleep at all last night. I couldn't stop replaying the night in my head. How beautiful Emma looked, how vulnerable she let herself be with me, how perfectly our lips fit together. I looked at the clock and it was 7am. I knew that Liam usually went to the gym early in the morning so I went down to see if he was there so I could talk to him.

I found him on the treadmill running at almost a full sprint. I don't know where he got the energy from that early in the morning. He saw me walk in and he slowed down to a jog.

"What's up mate? How was your date last night with Emma? That's her name right?" He didn't even sound out of breath. Freak.

"Yeah, its Emma. It was perfect. I honestly think I'm falling for her already, is that crazy?" I was afraid of what his answer would be.

"Not at all. I fell for Dani right away. We may not be together anymore but that doesn't change how I felt about her when I first met her. I knew right away that I wanted to be with her. We live in a much different world. We meet hundreds, maybe thousands of girls on a daily basis, and you don't feel an instant attraction with any of them right? She's different. You said you felt it as soon as you saw her right? Well that definitely says something."

"You're right. I invited her to sound check and the concert tonight. Think I should sit her with our family, or should I just have her watch from the front?" I didn't want to put pressure on her with my family.

"I think if you really like her, then have her watch with our families. Plus El and Perrie will be there tonight so it might be nice for her to get to know the girls too."

"Thats's true. Well I'm picking her up at 9 so I should get ready and head out. Thanks for the talk man." I pushed the button on the treadmill to make it go faster. He just nodded his head.

----------

Emma's POV

I got a text right at 9 from Niall saying that he was waiting outside my building for me. I checked the mirror one more time, I loved my outfit, I hope he did too. When I walked out the front door he was leaning against the black SUV looking at his phone. This meant I could take a a good look at him before he saw me. He was in blue jeans, a black t-shirt and white Supras. He didn't have his hair spiked, it was all down and looked so sexy. He had his signature Ray Bans on, just like mine.

I made it all the way over to him with out him looking up so I took the opportunity to surprise him. I stood in front of him, covered his phone with my hand and when he looked up I kissed him. He immediately wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. It was such a passionate kiss even though it only lasted a few seconds.

"You look sexy today." I whispered in his ear. His whole body tensed up.

"Jesus, that was the best greeting I've ever had." He looked me up and down, "you look sexy AND adorable today." He grabbed my hand and pulled my into the SUV.

"How was the rest of your night last night?" I asked.

"Not bad. Didn't get much sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about this beautiful brunette I met yesterday." He winked when he said this. I was falling hard, and fast.

"Well she sounds great! What do you like best about her?" I asked shyly.

"It's hard to say. There isn't a thing about her I don't like, so it's hard to pick one thing I like best."

"Thank you." I still felt like this was all a dream.

"I figured we could grab something quick and then I want to check out Central Park before we head to the venue. That okay with you love?"

"As long as I'm with you, I'm good."

He kissed me on the forehead and pulled me into him again.