Chapter 12

Emma's POV

I hadn't even thought about Niall leaving. Maybe I just didn't want to think about it. We got in the car, Niall and I in the backseat and Graham in the front. I was silent the entire drive. Niall and Graham were talking about food and sports, Niall would keep squeezing my hand but I didn't really feel like talking, or even looking at him. If I did I probably would have fallen apart.

We dropped Graham off at the hotel, I told him I'd see him tomorrow either at the office or if I wasn't feeling well enough he could come spend time with me at my place. He kissed my forehead and told me to "behave". What a jerk.

Niall and I were silent all the way to my apartment. When we got inside he stopped in the doorway and just took it all in. My apartment wasn't small but it wasn't huge either. The kitchen was huge for an apartment in the city. My living room was painted cream with one Tiffany Blue colored accent wall. One of my kitchen walls was painted with chalkboard paint and had funny pictures and quotes all over it from my friends. I had a suede gray couch and chair, they were so comfy, and a massive tv. That was my most recent present from Graham, he never knew what to get me.

"I love your place Emma. It's exactly how I would expect it to be, cute and girly." He sat down on the couch and looked like he was so comfortable that he'd never get up.

"Thanks, I like it here. It was my first grown up purchase." I realized how dumb that sounded when he had bought probably some million dollar mansion and he was 5 years younger than I was.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, I feel gross. Make yourself at home. There's food in the fridge and tons of DVDs in my room if you can't find something on tv."

"Take your time love. I'll be fine as long as there's food." I loved the cute little grin on his face as he said it.

I walked into my bedroom, got out of my blood stained and two day old clothes and jumped in the shower. I was only in there for a minute or two when the tears started pouring down my face. I knew that I loved Niall and I knew that I wanted to be with him but what was going to happen when he left tomorrow? He had lots of other tour dates in the US but that didn't mean he would be able to see me. Maybe this was just a fling to him and when he left tomorrow he would forget all about me. My whole body hurt just thinking about saying goodbye to him tomorrow.