Chapter 20

***THIS CHAPTER HAS A VERY DETAILED SEX SCENE!! It's the only one in the story. I went back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to cut it out or keep it but I decided to keep it. If you DO NOT like reading things that are sexual in nature SKIP THIS CHAPTER! It's very graphic!!***

Two months later...after the North American Tour has finished.

Niall's POV

I literally can not contain my excitement. I haven't seen Emma in two months. We talked every day, pretty much all day. When I wasn't on stage or in and interview I was texting or calling her. We were in such a good place and I was looking forward to our future together. She had two weeks left at her job in New York and then she was moving to London with me. Since the tour had just finished and we had already finished recording the album I was going to spend two weeks with her in New York and then come back to London with her. My plane just landed and I knew it was only a few minutes until I'd see her.

There she was, leaning against a wall checking her phone, probably seeing if I called her. She had on short cut off jean shorts, a white tank top and green converse. One thing was much different though; she had dyed her brown hair a beautiful red. It suited her, she looked better than ever. I ran over to her and grabbed her hips. She jumped because she didn't see me coming. When she saw it was me she jumped into my arms.

Lots of people were looking at us. I got a little worried because I didn't know if it was because of her reaction or if they recognized me and if that was the case we needed to get out of there fast.

"Let's get out of here. I've had enough of airports for a while. Lets go grab something to eat."

"Of course you want something to eat babe. I actually just stocked my apartment with food so we can go back there and I can make you something."

"Sounds perfect. Lets go." We went outside and got a cab. We kissed most of the ride to her apartment. I'm sure the driver got a good show.

"I'm so happy you're here. I'm also happy that it's not just for a day!" She was so cute when she was happy. And she looked so damn good in those shorts. She'd look even better with out them.

Emma's POV

Niall looked at me from across the room and I knew what that look meant. We had spent one lust filled day and night together two months ago but since then we hadn't even set eyes on each other let alone touch each other. I knew that wouldn't be the case for long.

"You look very sexy with this red hair..." his hand ran up my neck and into my hair, he tugged a little. "And these shorts..." his other hand ran down my back and he slid his hand in my back pocket and squeezed. He kissed my check, then behind my ear and down my neck. Now both his hands went underneath my tank top,and I could hear him moan a little when he realized I wasn't wearing a bra.

I took his hand and led him over to the couch and told him to sit down. I wanted to make him wait a little. I went over to the windows and pulled the curtains closed. I stood in front of him and took off my shoes, slowly. He leaned forward and ran his hand up my leg, stopping at the end of my shorts. I pushed him back. He was clearly enjoying this.

I turned around so my back was facing him and slowly took off my tank top. He stood up behind me and kissed the back of my neck, and both my shoulders. His hands were on my sides and then slid to my stomach. He unbuttoned my shorts and helped me slide them down, my back was still to him.

He started to laugh when I stood back up and I knew exactly why. I had gotten a pair of boy short panties that said "Niall's" on the butt. He grabbed my butt and whispered in my ear.

"These will always be my favorite. Never get rid of these" his whispering in my ear sent chills down my spine.

I turned around to face him. I slid off his t-shirt and now were were skin to skin. Every inch of my body was tingling. We kissed for what seemed like forever. I told him to sit back down. Before he did though I pulled off his sweatpants and boxers. I stood in front of him and pulled down my panties. I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed between my breasts, and then wrapped his arms around me tightly. As soon as he was inside me I felt whole again. This was a connection you couldn't feel when you were just talking on the phone or texting. I felt closer to him than I ever had before.

He put his hands on my hips as I moved up and down slowly. My hands were in his hair, pulling, he was moaning with pleasure. He kissed me neck and then moved to my ear. When his teeth grazed my ear lobe it was all over for me, he knew that was my spot.

"Jesussss Niall, you know what that does to me." I was till moving up and down slowly, trying to make this last as long as possible. I wanted to enjoy every second with him.

"I know exactly what I'm doing love." He was kissing my collarbone now and he was rubbing his thumb over my clit. I didn't know how much longer I could last. He knew exactly what to do to make me cum.

He wrapped his arms around my back tightly and stood up. He was still inside me. He walked us into my bedroom and threw me back on the bed. He hovered over me, just looking in my eyes. Kissed right below my bellybutton and then kissed all the way up to my lips. At the same time his lips were on mine he slid two fingers inside me. I arched my back and yelled his name.

"Fuuuuck Niall. You're such a tease." He slid his fingers in and out and watched my reaction. My breathing became heavier, I could not stop moaning. It felt incredible. I bit my bottom lip so hard I almost broke the skin.

"Niall, I can't wait anymore. Please baby, I need you inside me." He took my hands and pinned them up by my head with one hand and then took his dick in his other hand and slowly guided it inside me.

"You're so wet for me, love. God I've missed you so much." At first his movements were slow. He'd go all the way in, an then pull all the way out and do it again. He was such a tease, but he was so good so I didn't care.

He started to move faster, he let go of my hands and started playing with my nipple. My whole body was so sensitive to his touch. My body started to,shake, I knew I was close.

"Baby, I'm so close. I want you to cum with me." I could barely get the words out.

"I'm close too, so close" he breathed.

My hands went to his back and I was scratching it. His whole body tensed up.

"I'm there, cum with me." As soon as he said it I started to cum with him.

As soon as he was done he laid down next to me and pulled me close to him. He looked in my eyes and kissed the end of my nose.

"Emma, there isn't another woman in this world more perfect than you are, I love you." His eyes looked sleepy.

"I love you too Niall and I've never been happier than I am with you."

We laid there and fell asleep, our legs wrapped around each other, his arms around me and my head on his chest.