Epilogue

December 24, 2015 - Wedding Day

Emma's POV

It was my wedding day. I didn't feel real. We had been planning this day for over a year and I couldn't believe it was finally here. We decided to have our wedding on Christmas Eve because it was my mothers birthday. It was hard for me to plan the wedding with out my mother. Every girl dreams of wedding dress shopping with their mom and I didn't get to do that. Niall's mom had been an incredible through all of the planning though. She didn't push us but she was always there if we needs anything at all. Niall tried to help with the planning but could tell the only part he really cared about was the food and music.

We had picked gray, pale pink and Tiffany blue for our colors. The bridesmaids were in gray dresses with pale pink bows. Niall and the groomsmen were all in gray suits with pale pink ties. My dress was a Vera Wang ball gown wedding dress. It was champagne color with pale pink flowers on the bodice. I didn't have a veil. My hair was in loose curls and pulled into a low side ponytail. I had Tiffany blue suede pumps on.

We were getting married at the same church that Niall's brother Greg got married in. It was snowing outside and it looked like a winter wonderland. On our way to the church I had the driver stop at the reception so I could check on things quickly. About a mile away from the church we had put up a massive tent in a field. The tent was heated and inside was the most beautiful reception I had ever seen. There was a massive dance floor in the middle of the tent with our initials on it. There was a mixture of square and round tables throughout the tent. On each table there were pictures of Niall and I. The table number matched how old Niall and I were in the pictures on the tables. Some of them were incredibly embarrassing. The centerpiece were pink peonies. There were beautiful lights hanging all over and crystals so it looked like it was snowing inside.

Once I saw everything was perfect there I got back into the car and headed to the church.

Niall's POV

I was standing in the front of the church with my four best men standing beside me; Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn of course. I was nervous. I had no idea what Emma's dress looked like, she wouldn't even give me a hint. I heard the song "We Are Man and Wife" begin to play. It was the song that Emma said she always imagined walking down the aisle to and when she played it for me I thought it was perfect. I saw the doors at the back of the church open and Harry's sister Gemma came first, followed by Eleanor and Louis's sister Lottie. Last came Perrie. She and Emma had become extremely close over the past few years. I looked down and tried to calm myself. I knew that when I saw Emma there was a good chance that I was going to lose it. I took and deep breath and looked up. As soon as I saw her my eyes filled up with tears. Her brother Graham was at her side, walking her down the aisle. She looked beautiful everyday but today she looked like a princess, my princess. I couldn't stop crying. I took a deep breath again, I could hear the boys laughing behind me. I was a mess. As she got closer I could see that she was crying too. She was beautiful even when she cried. She and Graham stopped right next to me, he shook my hand and then placed her hand in mine. She looked over to the boys and started laughing. I turned around to look at them and they were all giving her thumbs up and mouthing to her "you look hot!" I couldn't help but laugh too. We turned towards each other and I took my thumb and gently wiped away the tears that were falling from her eyes.

The ceremony started and I'd be lying if I said I heard every word the pastor said. I was just looking into Emma's eyes and thinking about the amazing life we had ahead of us. It was times for our vows, we decided to write our own.

"Emma, today is the day that you become my wife. I have had a lot of incredible things happen to me in my short life but meeting you has been the best thing that has happened to me by far. You have made me a better person and for that I will forever be thankful. I look forward to starting a family with you and growing old with you. You are my other half, my better half and I will love you every day for the rest of my life."

"Niall, I can't believe we're here. If someone had told me 5 years ago that I would be marrying Niall Horan I would have said they were out of their mind, but here we are. After my mom passed away there was a hole in my heart that I never thought would be filled. I never thought I would meet a man who would make me feel as cared for and as safe as my mother did but you have and because of you my heart is whole again. You have given me the world and I could never thank you enough for that. You light up my world like nobody else Niall (everyone started cracking up when she quoted "What Makes You Beautiful") and I hope to do the same for you. Thank you for being my best friend since the day I met you. I love you Ni."

There was not a dry eye in the entire church. We placed the rings on each others fingers and then I heard the best thing that I have ever heard...

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and our lips met. It was literally that happiest moment of my entire life.