Chapter 6

Emma's POV

When we got to my apartment building Niall got out first and helped me out of the SUV. He pulled me in for a hug. He rested his head on my shoulder and we stayed like that for a minute. He whispered into my ear and it sent chills down my spine.

"Can I please see you tomorrow Emma?" His voice sounded so sexy when he whispered.

"Yeah, I have the weekend off so whenever your free. I know you have your first show tomorrow night." I regretted saying it right away because I didn't want to sound liked knew his whole schedule.

"I know I have the morning free and then we have sound check and the concert later on. Do you have tickets?"

"No, I don't. We gave all the ones we had for the station away and it sold out in like 30 seconds." I was sad I wasn't going honestly.

"Well, how about I pick you up tomorrow for breakfast and then we can hang out for a little and you can come to sound check and the concert with me?"

"Really? Yeah that sounds like a perfect day to me. I've never seen a concert of yours and I would love to see you on stage!" I felt like a schoolgirl. I was so excited for tomorrow.

"Perfect. I will pick you up here around 9 and we can spend the day together." He pulled me in for another hug as he said this.

"I can't wait Niall. Thank you for an incredible night tonight. It's one that I will never forget."

"Anything for you love. Sweet dreams beautiful." He kissed my forehead and jumped back into the SUV.

When I got up to my apartment I leaned against my door and just slid down until I was sitting on the floor. I could not believe any of that had just happened. In a million years I never would have thought I'd be going on a date with Niall.

Before I went to bed I got my clothes ready for the next day. I picked out my favorite skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I got out my pair of gray converse, a gray scarf with black bows on it and my favorite Ray Bans. Hopefully Niall would like me in a casual outfit like this too.