Chapter 13

Niall's POV

Emma's house was absolutely full of food. I was in heaven. After I made something to eat I flipped through the channels but couldn't find anything to watch. I decided to check her room for a DVD.

When I walked in I heard the shower running. The bathroom door was closed so I knew it was safe to go in. I looked around and saw what she meant when she said she had tons of DVDs. Behind her bed the entire wall was just shelves. Every single inch of the shelves were covered by DVDs. It took me about 10 minutes to find one I wanted to watch, "Grease".

As I turned to walk out I could hear her crying in the shower. I didn't know if I should ask her what was wrong or if I should just wait for her to come out. She sounded like she was really upset so I decided to knock on the door.

"Emma, I hear you crying, are you okay? Are you hurt?" I was so worried.

"I'm fine Niall. Don't worry." I could tell she was holding back even more tears.

"I'm coming in so cover up if you want." I gave her a minute. I heard her get out of the shower so I walked in. She had a towel wrapped around her and she was sobbing on the floor.

"Please tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if you won't tell me." I took her face in my hands and made her look up at me. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying, she was having trouble catching her breath.

"Niall, I love you. I know that may sound crazy since we only met a few days ago but I do. When you said you were leaving tomorrow it felt like my whole world was falling apart. I have never felt so strongly about someone in my entire life. I didn't know I could even feel like this. I'm sorry if I'm freaking you out but I just couldn't let you leave with out telling you." She spoke so fast and her words were hard to understand through her tears but I heard one thing clearly, she loved me.

I pulled her into me. Her skin was hot and wet from the shower and her wet hair was dripping down her back. She was shaking and crying and I just wanted to find the perfect words to say to her to let her know how I felt about her.

"Emma, listen to me. From the moment I saw you, I saw a future with you. I know that we've only known each other a few days but I can't stand the thought of being with someone else. I've never wanted to bring any girl around my family, or meet a girls family for that matter. I always thought that while I was in the band I needed to be single because I didn't have time for a relationship. What I didn't realize until I saw you is that I didn't want a relationship with anyone because I didn't find anyone worth of being in a relationships with. I fell for you the moment I saw you Emma and I think I'm going to keep falling for the rest of my life. Look at me me when I say this to you, I love you Emma and that is never going to change." I was shaking as I said all of this.

She hugged me so tight I almost couldn't breathe. I picked her up and carried her to her bed. I pulled back the covers and tucked her in and laid down next to her on top of the covers so she didn't feel uncomfortable laying with me in just a towel. I put my hand on her cheek and turned her head towards mine. I kissed her gently and whispered "I love you Em." I could her feel she smile while she was kissing me. She laid her he'd on my chest and fell asleep. I knew right the and there I had found the girl I was going to marry.