Meet the Characters

So since all the characters in The Last Rose have made their debut appearance, it's about time to make a short recap about each of them so you won't get too confused while reading... Yes, I admit I have a lot of characters. So, here we go!

-

Seravina Harvelle

She is our main character. At first glance, she's like the perfect Barbie doll--natural curls of brown, ocean green eyes all in a tiny, delicate figure. Or at least, that's what Theo thinks. As the story progresses, we get to see how Seravina keeps a dark secret with her, a reason behind her constant cold attitude. 

Theodore Savero

He has been interested with Seravina ever since their first awkward meeting in the first chapter. Prefers to be called Theo because his full first name reminds him of a chipmunk, Theodore is a very easy-going, carefree guy who easily becomes St. Salvatore High's dream. Plus, he's a very gifted singer! What else could he ask for? Simply, Seravina--the girl who does not seem to lay her eyes on him at all. Throughout the story, we see how Theo's character is changed as he tries to win Seravina over her strangling past.

Abram Dupont

Theo's best friend and roommate. Abram is the music club's fashion advisor, and is also very well-known for being stylish and gentle. Has a habit of being fashionably late.

Destiny Hills

Destiny is not your average blondie. As leader of St. Salvatore High's music club, Destiny is very determined to win, whatever it takes. Natural-born leader.

Rodd Dawson

The music club's cool and goofy guitarist. Rodd is very rock-and-roll about his musical taste, and thus, his opinions and views constantly collides with Rachel, who loves classic, soft music. The two of them are continuously going through a love-hate relationship that the whole music club is aware about.

Rachel Zerelda

Too tiny for her age. A very nerdy pianist, but she is very fiesty and talkative inside. Besides Rodd, Theo is also another favorite of hers to scold and fuss around.

Dean Roberts

The music club's star drummer, who is also close friends with Rodd and Theo.

Vidia Rae

If this name sounds vague and foreign to you, you might want to catch up with the story first! Vidia is the lead singer of St. Salvatore High's rival for their big gig: Alvarez Academy. A typical rich spoiled girl, Vidia is enraged when her school hires a new coach that often clashes with her. Vidia has the same bossiness and aggressiveness as Destiny. Oh, another thing she is aggressive about besides winning: Theo.

Gregoria Riviere

Seravina's older cousin who has moved to Louisiana first before her a few years ago, and opened up a bakery store with her mother. Gregoria is a boyish, calm girl who keeps wounds and past hurts deep inside that nobody knows about.

David Vicario

Alvarez Academy's young music coach. He recently moved to Louisiana while still pursuing his music degree in Italy, for a reason nobody knows about. His fixed motivation to be there does not distract him from being a harsh, perfectionist coach.

Anthony Harvelle

Seravina's protective, collected older brother, who is also a best friend to Gregoria. He lives in Chicago after his parents' divorce, but immediately comes to Louisiana in the middle of the story because of a single call from Gregoria.

-

I hope you've fallen in love with the characters! If there are some of them that sounds unfamiliar to you, catch up with the chapter updates! At the moment this part is written, the story has already been updated to Chapter 15: The Coach. As you see, I'm not giving much spoilers on this page. Don't want to ruin the story for you!

By the way, a complete collage of all the characters is on your right! Can you identify each of them correctly?

Happy reading!