Chapter 1: Andy

-A few Months Later-

          The unholy 'beep' came from my alarm clock. ISN'T IT SATURDAY. I hate the stupid thing. I opened one eye and pulled the clock out of the wall. That should shut it up. I went to fall to sleep again but my step dad was snoring. I rolled out of bed and crawled into the kitchen. I opened the fridge, it was full yet there was nothing I was interested in eating at the moment. I checked the cabinet it had a box of cheez-its. That would be perfect. I took the box into the living room. I clicked the T.V. on I flipped through the channels until my thumb got tired. There was literally nothing good on. I pulled out a book. I laughed to myself, yeah right. I don't think so. I looked at the back of the book it's about Myths, There was some about how Greek, Roman and Norse. Seems cool. My mom says I need to read more. I'm seriously going to be exhausted by the end of the day. I cursed the alarm clock for waking me up. I started texting my friend, Iliad.

"Hey sorry I'm busy" I sent her a smiley face. Longest. conversation. ever. I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep on the couch. That is until my mom came down the stairs. I jolted awake.

"Why'd you sleep on the couch?" I shrugged

"I didn't. I just woke up early and came over to the couch because I couldn't sleep I explained to her. I stretch my back feeling fatigued after my long nap. I looked over at the car checking the time it was about 11 o'clock in the morning. Mom was rustling around in the cabinets checking what we had and what we didn't.

"Alexander We need to go on a trip to the grocery store do you wanna do that?" she said. I thought about if I wanted to go or not I mean I have things to get but it's not like I have any money. I side I guess I'll go with her.

 "when do you want me too?" I said. She shrugged and turned to me

" whatever time you feel like leaving." I nodded

"I'll probably go then" She shot me a glance

"Well actually I wanted you to go by yourself if you're up for it" I was more up for going by myself then with my mom that would be embarrassing if I actually ran into someone.

"Yeah sure I'll go" she smiled as if that's what she'd been planning and handed me a little yellow slip of paper.

" I need to get me everything on this list here's the money." She said digging through her purse and pulling out some money. add up to my room and got dressed in a Plain white t-shirt, and some jeans. When I got back down stairs I just told my mom goodbye and hopped in the car. I drove to the grocery store fixing my hair on the way. my older brother would say I am prepping myself. I'm not prepping myself. I'm just simply fixing a few things so I look the least bit store worthy. What's the story about 20 freaking minutes looking for a spot to park. When I finally did find place to park it was about 20 miles away from the freaking place. I Went inside and instantly grabbed a cart. I looked at the list again, this is gonna take a long time.