Chapter 9:Alex

-Alex-

My mind is racing, I just dropped out of the sky on Mount Olympus. It was way cleaner than I thought it would be. I was mentally breaking down. My life has gone so far in one single day. I looked around all the big gods were sitting in their thrones. Ares was staring me down like he wanted to pound me into the ground. What did I ever do to him. I looked around Zeus looks really old, I bet he is old, He was talking should I be listening? Wait! What is that between his teeth? whatever it is it's a green color. How long has that been there? That's just nasty even if he is the king of gods. Wait, can they hear my thoughts oh I hope not.I looked at Aphrodite, She really wasn't as pretty as they act like she should be but maybe that's just an opinion. She's still pretty n' stuff but she's Supposed to be irresistible. I shuffled my feet around unsure of what I was supposed to do in this situation.I felt like everyone's eyes were on me even though they probably weren't. I could tell Ares had a problem with me by the way he was death glaring at me. I wonder why that was I never really done anything to him to make him hate me. maybe I upset him in one of those of their lives that Callie and Virgo explain to me about. they were talking to Virgo about Something I wasn't really paying attention. I sat down on the floor and started to daydream at least that's what I thought they were. sometimes my daydreams would happen in real life it was kind of weird. Should I tell Callie or Virgo about these daydreams. They might become important later on. I flashed into a daydream and saw myself in a room with Ares and Athena. I had no idea what does day dream was about or what it meant but I just know right now I'm in the same room as both of them. what happened to just having a normal life I guess it's just too mainstream for me. I tried to find something to do to occupy my boredom, but there was literally nothing to do. so I simply looked around the room examining all the gods. you seemed really old he had a long white beard with lightning grey eyes almost colorless. his skin tone was almost as dark as mine which wasn't that tan but it wasn't too pale either. I looked to the next person she was a woman she had dark brown hair she was kind of old looking she seemed unfazed by all this face wrinkled with or maybe that's stress. that was Hera she's the the goddess of wives I think. Then I looked to the left there was a man with dark brown eyes and dark almost jet black hair sitting next to him He looked almost as bored as I am. that was Hades god of the underworld. then I looked to the man beside him he had blonde hair and blue eyes they look like the ocean. that was Poseidon God of the sea. I looked at Athena She had semi long auburn hair. Her she came just past her shoulders and she had it in a braid. I looked over to her brother Ares he had the same kind of brown hair she did but his was cut off and he had a small goatee They also had the same brown and gold eyes. I look to Aphrodite she had long wavy blonde hair she was pale with light sky blue eyes. I could see how people thought she was attractive but not irresistible. I glanced towards Artemis Her hair was in a long brunette braids that came over her shoulder her eyes were green like the woods she was pretty tan compared to the rest of them. Then I looked beside her and there was Apollo he looked a lot like her. have the same brown hair in the same green eyes at the skins off he was tanner than she was. he also seemed taller than she was really there wasn't much of a difference you can definitely tell that they were twins. They would almost be identical if Apollo hadn't been darker. My train of thought continued for hours until Virgo informed me that we had to leave.