Chapter 13:Alex

-Alex-

We were on the long ride back to Vergo's. I sat with Lilly and Sara. Lilly fell to sleep five minutes into the ride and Sara did half an hour into the ride. I didn't sleep anywhere I'm not safe at least I try not to. I remember that I used to be part leader I wonder if they'll still trust me with something like that. I would trust me, but I did make a horrible first impression back. I gotta talk to Callie, see if she's got Eva handled. I hate the fact that I ever had amnesia. People probably think lower of me now. It was probably my fault anyway. I've only ever messed everything up. It seems to be what I'm best at. I looked out my the window we're in California. I saw a picture of a gun. I don't know what it was advertizing but it made me think the old me loved his gun should I love my gun? I'll practice with it some and see if it's as good as my sword. If I like it then I'll use it for some things. I don't want to fall to sleep. I glanced over at Sara she was cute when she sleeps. I glanced over to Lilly She was really a spitting image of Hermes. She has blue eyes and bright blonde hair. I glanced outside we're in LA, only a couple minutes away from Virgo's. I can't wait until we get there oh my gods so many pranks. I wonder if there's any candy left from the store with Callie. If there is I'll probably glue it to the table. This'll be great. We pulled into the driveway. There was a kid sitting on the front porch, why was there a child sitting on the glider. Why are there floral patterns on the glider. Why is that such a gay glider. Why is that guy sitting on the gay glider. Why is the guy on the gay glider getting up. WHY IS THE GUY THAT WAS ON THE GAY GLIDER OPHY!? WHY IS OPHY SITTING ON A GAY GLIDER IN FRONT OF VIRGO'S HOUSE. Okay be cool be cool maybe it's not the dude that stabbed me. I opened the car door waking both the girls up.

"we're here" Lily looked outside

"You never told me she's got a freaking mansion" I shrugged

"I never really thought of it because it doesn't feel as big as it really is" I grabbed basically all the bags. There weren't that many bag to get. Ophy looked straight at me. His ice filled green eyes jabbed me right where the birthmark was. Ares told me that the birthmark was basically a scare from whatever killed me. He was looking me right in the eyes. It chilled me to the bone to know that the guy that killed me last time was right there standing directly in front of me.

"Ophy!" Callie called. WHAT! Ophy jogged toward no No NO!

"Hey need some help with those bags?" He asked I shook my head and cleared my throat. He then turned to Callie.

"I missed you" What! WHAT! Then they hugged. What is going on. Is Ophy all of a sudden a good guy? I looked at Sara expecting her to know, she's all smart and stuff.

"We found Ophy while you were gone. He really only fully trusts Cappy and he doesn't know he was ever bad so don't say a word" She whispered to me. It put my fears to rest, even if he did kill me once doesn't mean He could do it again, plus Ophy died first. I walked inside it really literally hasn't changed at all but I guess 8 years there would be about 8 days here.So I haven't been gone for verry long but I've aged 8 whole years. Wow. I took the bags into the house and sat them down. I really should have let the kid help, but I'm not about to look weak in front of every body. When people were in I went to sleep it was late I did lock the door though. I really don't trust Ophy.