Chapter 11:Alex

-Alex-

I was currently being Lectured by Ares and Athena why where they both teaching me. Ares would say something and Athena would disagree. I was combining in my mind what they were telling me. Ares said to be ruthless, Athena would say that ruthless has a fine line to live by. This is my last year I had notebooks upon notebooks full of rules and notes. They stopped talking my favorite part. Now I get to fight. I jumped up drawing my sword, it looked like it would be dull but it could cut through people like butter. It had a swerved blade and engravement of the same shape on the inside of it. The handle was a golden bronze that went around my hand. The whole thing was iron but the handle. The handle had little designs engraved into it. I had a light wooden shield that was very disposable. They both got their swords. We fought almost as if we were dancing. A dance that we've been practicing for 9 whole years. I disarmed Ares and kicked him in the knee. It was going to be much harder to get Athena. She did strategy Ares just did fight on adrenaline like a barbarian. I'm not saying adrenaline doesn't help because it definitely does. Athena tried to distract me and disarm but I blocked it with Ares' sword and put my sword to her throat. That's the first time I've actually won. Woah. I just realized this is my last year. This is sad, Ares and Athena were almost like family. I almost don't want to leave them.

"Aries, We've been teaching you for 9 long years. We're gonna miss you. I'll have a demi escort you out" my jaw dropped. I looked Them both in the eye

"really?" I asked scared to say anything more because my throat had closed up. They put my doubts to rest. I went outside the door Ares knew I know how to get to the main room. Who did he send to escort me. I looked around, I saw my best friend running up to me. He long blonde curls bouncing and her blue eyes gleaming with trouble. Lilly Rogers. I'm going to keep small contact with her. She tried to tackle me in a hu but I caught myself.

"You're leaving." I nodded.

"Yeah, but I still have your number so we can text or call." She smiled

"If your peeps aren't in the main room I'm stealing you. If they are I'm pranking them." I chuckled a little bit I remembered a lot of my old life memories

"Gabe would love to help you out with that" She sighed as we walked toward the main room. She stopped

"Let's get ourselves into trouble one last time" I looked back at her

"How much trouble are we talking about?" I asked her the halls were empty. That is for the next 5 minutes. I doubt they're here on time so what the problem with getting into a little trouble. The Principal hasn't done anything too bad yet, other than make us clean up the kitchen and do every single dish in the sink but yeah I can risk it. She's graduating this year anyway actually now that I think about it she's gonna graduate today. Hmm I'll worry about that later right now let's get into tons of trouble and hope Hermes doesn't kill us both.

"Who care's how much trouble we get into. He won't do crap to us." I nodded

"Let's take a trip to your dorm" I said she's been plotting this prank since we both showed up. It's perfect. I heard the bell ring. We both ran toward her dorm. People we're switching classes It's the last class of the day and both of us have free period. We both jogged toward her dorm. We had to go all the way to the Hermes wing. That also so happens to be where the Principal likes to hang out. He stopped us

"Don't get in trouble. I'm not expecting perfection, but no more pranks, please it's your last day." We looked at each other

"Sure" she said and drug me into a door. This is that one hallway that has dorms all the way up and down it. We went into hers.

"Okay so we need to get into the holy closet of pranking" She said as if we haven't done this before

We both pulled the big metal thing of whipped cream out. It was almost the size of a generator. It basically is a generator of whipped cream. We need to be fast because Hermes is in the hallway. I attached the hose to it. What I like about this being a demigod school is there's a bunch of cool stuff that people can't make like this hose doesn't stop so long as you're ya know a demi god so Lil's gonna do that part I'm carrying the spray paint and rope and banners. We left the room Hermes was probably in his office She turned the hose and let-er-rip.

"You spray paint the office, I got the whipped cream"

"Okay" I painted a rainbow over the glass of the office and moved down the hall the cream was already up to my ankles. I went the teacher's doors and tied them closed and Spray painted over every locker. The whipped cream was just below my waist now we were probably done I meet up with Lilly right outside the office.

"We are going down in history." I said She nodded. The whipped cream came up to her chest. That gotta make it hard to walk.

"Welp now I can get you into the main room" I nodded and we started toward the main room. We opened the door and whipped cream followed us into the room. Callie left the room as soon at the whipped cream touched her. This other guy did too. Isn't that one guy from Hades. He hates u. Most of Hades' children hate us. Vergo hugged me man I've missed them.

"Did ya miss me?" I asked. Callie came back in trying to act like she wasn't covered in whipped cream.

"It's a good thing I made pie" Vergo said. Gabe was looking around in awe

"The gods of pranking have visited your school Aries." I nodded Lilly laughed

"Nice to know we're gods" I face palmed and Hermes came up behind us and put his hands on both of our shoulders. Uh oh.

"Lillian Rogers, Alexander Kettle, come with me." Vergo gave me the most mad mother look I've ever seen from someone that's not actually my mom, crap. We walked to his office and sat down in front of his desk

"You are both expelled." I nodded does it really matter

"Okay and anything else"

"No now pack your things and leave." He sighed He hates yelling at people it really ruins his fun reputation.

"Alrighty daddy-o. I'm not gonna miss ya." Lilly said. That's cold even if it is a joke. I mean sure there are several Hermes children and she's probably not his favorite (even though she's a spitting image of him).

"Lilly I don't care if you don't like the fact but yo and I both know that you're gonna miss me." Hermes said as we left the room. When I heard the door click I said

"He's right ya know" She sighed

"Yeah I know I already miss him" I wouldn't even need to stop by my dorm. I already packed up. My stuff is in the broom closet of the main room. The janitor quit after our last prank so nobody's gonna move it or anything. We packed her stuff up she has nowhere to go I need to help her out.

"Lilly if you don't have anywhere else in mind you could stick with us until you get on your feet." She nodded

"Thanks Alex" She sighed. When we got her stuff packed we went back out. The halls were spotless. We went into the main room. I hugged Callie and fistbumped Spencer.

"Vergo we were expelled. Lilly has no place to go she's gonna stay with us for a little while." Vergo smiled

"Fine by me, What are your favorite kind of cookies I already asked the other one" I knew she was gonna say something dumb like cherry pie or something that's not even a cookie but she said

"Chocolate chip" That's popular.