Chapter 32:Alex

-Alex-

I really haven't had any kind of emotions since this morning. I feel dead. I almost literally laid down on the floor so I would resemble my mood just a little bit. Callie is dying and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it without killing a part of her off. Right now I'm laying in bed praying to Hades that I can die for her. How come Callie can make a deal with him like cutting through butter with a drill but when I try it's like using a butter knife trying to cut through a brick wall. 'maybe you could talk to a different god about it. No let me rephrase that you should talk to either the roman version of Hades or a god/goddess of the same rank or higher that doesn't hate you'. Yeah but who's that don't they all hate me. 'The roman gods are great' They hate me too. 'is there anyone that doesn't hate you?' Not that I know of. how about little known gods? like who? Wait am I having a full fledged conversation with myself in my head? 'yes you are' I started to think what are the gods that don't hate me... Man I'm gonna be thinking for a while. Gods that don't hate me.... There aren't any I mean Eris doesn't because I am basically walking talking chaos. She couldn't help me though. I think Hades hates her. I gave up at that point. I rolled out of bed My head started throbbing. I ran my fingers through my hair. Okay let's go over everything going on right now; Callie is going to die, Spencer is still sick from his bloodthirsty phase that was caused by an unknown person, Ophy remembered that he was bad. I need to plan ahead because winging it has definitely gotten us places. For Callie I have no idea what to do, there isn't anything to do, Spencer Virgo can handle Spencer's feaver. Ophy that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to end him. I am going through too much to deal with his BS. What is it even that he wants from us, and specifically me? I remember most of the important things but nothing that matters to the war. I honestly didn't know Ophy was bad until a friend told me the story is school. That friend ended up stabbing me in the back though. Not that it matters it happens to everyone some notice it more than others. I don't wanna get too depressing though. I went down stairs I need some food. Everyone was in the living room. They all seemed worried about something. wait. Where's Callie?

"Hey, uh, where's Callie?" Liberty shrugged and Sara said

"That's the problem nobody knows where she went" I turned to Vergo

"Why'd she leave?" I raised my voice a little bit

"Alex, We don't know anything" Everyone looked worried and scared for Callie. I ran my fingers through my hair pulling through the knots. All of a sudden I heard a 'thump' sound. I looked up Everybody was passing out. What's going on! The last thing I remember is my vision going fuzzy then I'm sure I went down...