Chapter 5:Alex

-Alex-

I woke up and my head was throbbing, ugg.

"Mom where's the Ibuprofen" I said before I opened my eyes. I started to feel something metal on my wrists, what? I opened my eyes and tried to look at my wrists They were in handcuffs. Why were my hand in hand cuffs? I looked around the people that kidnaped me weren't in the room. Why am I handcuffed to a table. More importantly, how am I gonna get out.I looked around again. There was nothing I could use to get myself out of these handcuffs. I tried to just slip them off, but they were too tight. I tried to think of different things I could use to pick the lock on it, but I don't know how to do that if I ever did find a way. I thought maybe if I could do it but how am I going to get my hands on a fork? this is just too confusing. I tried standing up maybe that would work maybe you would sleep all. I don't my head is on the top of the table and if it came crashing down. what luck. I kicked the fork into my hands and tried to bend it into the lock. it wasn't working very well until I started actually looking at what I was doing, turns out I'd just been stabbing myself for the past 5 minutes. another five minutes later and I had the handcuffs off. I tried to be as silent as possible so no one will hear me. I had to get out of this place. I don't know how long I've been gone, but My mom's probably already called the cops. I looked around I seemed to be in a kitchen or a dining room. question is, should I take a weapon or should I just buy the outside. I decided it was a better idea to just rush my way outside so I don't make any noise trying to find a weapon. there were three exits to the kitchen / dining room one was right next to a cabinet and it led down a dark hallway. one look like it went straight into a living room, the last one was a somewhat brighter hallway.I decided to take the dark hallway. I don't want to run into anybody. I stood up and walked as quietly as I possibly could down the dark hallway. there were only a couple doors mostly just pictures people they were happy. I noticed that all of them looked about 25. why are there any pictures of kids and why are there so many of them. I brushed it off I should be concerned about that now I needed to get out of here. there was a door at the end of the hallway a dark ominous door. it said someone of a creepy vibe to the whole place, I didn't like it one bit. it made the hairs on my back stand up I feel like something's going to pop out. I kind of wish I would have gone for the weapon option. I crack my knuckles for open to the door. I opened it carefully and cautiously so it wouldn't Creek. it opened all the way and just to my luck it let outside. I need to run just run until my legs give out, and that's what I did that is until I ran into the girl that kidnapped me, what was her name... Callie I think. She was with some other girl and they both had these big bows in their hands. My palms sweaty rather quickly I took up for air. I was so dead. they both looked at me like I just completed the most difficult task ever.